Reviews for The Darker Side of Me
Thais Paula chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
O Gabe não é mais arcanjo ? Como assim ? Estou chorando ... o Cas não pode morrer ! Por favor não o mate .
Thais Paula chapter 2 . 9/28/2014
OmG ! Coitado do Cas . A dor que ele está sofrendo é inimaginável . Por favor continue .
AuroraBlix chapter 5 . 1/29/2014
Well, I doubt you'll ever finish, but I'm holding out hope yet. It seems pretty friggin' AWESOME, and I hope one day you continue!

: )
HookedOnDestiel chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
I really hope you'll decide to finish this. Keep checking and wishing...
CaptainAlias chapter 5 . 5/7/2013
I love the premise! Please keep writing this.
what chapter 5 . 4/1/2013
NO! WHY DID YOU STOP? YOU MUST CONTINUE IMMEDIATELY! THIS STORY IS AWESOME AND IF I DONT GET SOME LUST IMMA BE UPSET. I MUST KNOW THE ENDING...THE FATE OF THE WORLD DEPENDS ON ME KNOWING WHAT HAPPENS AT THE END. IF THESE OBNOXIOUS CAPS DONT CONVINCE YOU I DONT KNOW WHAT WILL!?
constant boredom chapter 5 . 10/6/2012
I hope your muse gets reignited because now that I've read this, I don't know how long my sanity will hold up without an update. This shit be INTENSE. Jesus. You have Dean's personality down perfectly, the plot is brilliant, every chapter is so full of quality it's practically bursting from my screen, and just unf this is perfect thank you. The only thing I found odd was how Gabriel didn't spend any time taunting the Winchesters or doing any sort of gloating; though I suppose if he were to grant them any sort of mercies it would be after something particularly unspeakable, like what happened to Castiel. I loved the little twist concerning Gabriel, by the way. By any chance, would he be making any reappearances to shed some light on how he stopped being an archangel?

At the end of the fourth chapter you wrote, "The elder Winchester felt an unfamiliar rush that sent his stomach flying up into his throat, like he was freefalling in a sky with no ground." That is some mighty fine imagery, my dear. And your writing in this chapter was so emotive! I honestly winced a bit for Sam's sake when Dean was calling him out on his betrayal. True as it all was, it would seriously crush him to hear that coming from Dean :(

I love this story, and the direction the plot is heading is fantastic. Please update so I can get my fix. It really would be most appreciated. I hadn't been happy with the two previous seasons of supernatural, but this eighth season (even though only one episode has been shown so far) seems to be gearing towards being one of the best yet. I hope it will reawaken you drive for this fandom; I'd love see more stories from you!

Please forgive me any spelling errors or outright gibberish you may find in this review. It's roughly 2:30 am and I basically had zero hours of sleep the night before. You should totally feel honoured that I'm sacrificing my sleep for you; sleep deprivation is just about the most thoughtful gift one can receive, I'll have you know. Ciao!
Green-Aurora chapter 5 . 7/26/2012
I love this story I hope you update it!
Mary Joy Sanderson chapter 5 . 6/7/2012
this is one of the most interesting and adorable Dean/Cas fic I've read. Pleeeeeaaaaaaase start updating again?
ryuuzaki19 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
It's painful reading about Castiel in pain :I
HalfAsleepWriter chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
So Awesome, update more soon, pls?
i say hello chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
awesome chapter LOVED it so far! i was gunna save my review for the last chapter, but something jumped out at me...

"Castiel raised himself up, and as their lips met, Dean felt himself go stiff." asdfghjkl. I need to get my mind out of the gutter. hurr hurr

anyway, love it so far!
frodomeg chapter 5 . 5/11/2011
:D I likey like like.

I'm not usually one for slash, but this is really good, juicy.

I can't wait to see what happens next! This is great!
LateNightAuthor2013 chapter 3 . 5/8/2011
Me: Gabriel you're alive!

Gabriel: no. This is in the beeeeefoore time (haunting voice)

Me: Wahhhhh!

Gabriel: ugh. Jeez. Calm down. I'm not dead. (lies)

Me: yay!

I live in my own little fantasy world. I like the story.
DemonUntilDeath chapter 5 . 5/8/2011
Oh, this is going to get interesting! Very neat idea, I look forward to seeing how it unfolds!