Reviews for Eleven
Eyeless Fear chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Poetry isn't really my thing, but this poem... it's beautiful. I dont know how you wrote it but I'm glad you did. Thank you for writing something so amazing.
HikariFighter chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
Now, why on earth do I always manage to find the most depressing fics when the last thing I need is to weep my eyes out?

Not that huge fan of poems (mainly because I can't write them myself), but you did quite the good job )

Eleven is for the bullets that pierce me...

You have an amazing gift.

You'd better not waste it.
Jonik-Chaos chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
lovved. IT. ;)
Lilytooth chapter 1 . 10/1/2010
"All humans must die. When they die the place they go is called MU (Nothingness)" MU isn't actually a place, but ceasing to exist altogether. No one has an afterlife. Every human, regardless of whether or not they use the Death Note 'goes to' MU.

But I loved the poem. It was really good.
somebodykillme chapter 1 . 9/20/2010
TT
494dwangel chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
this is beautifully awesome...i love it...it was probably the best piece of depressing poetry from you
KuroYuri54 chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
That was sad. something that would make you happier about it tho, is that the Deathnote said there is no heaven or hell. There is only Mu so they would have to go there together.
IFeelAliveAgain chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Aw :'( They were all so sad. Especially the one about "men I've sold my body to." That broke my heart.
orgymoogle chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
I agree with you. This was utterly depressing. It made me sob and clutch at my chest several times.

BUT I HAVE GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, MY DEAR! Neither Matt nor Mello ever used the Death Note! -tears of joy- SO THEY CAN BE TOGETHER IN THE AFTERLIFE! :'D

Oh, and by the way, this line especially made me sob like...yeah.

"And eight is for the times I've asked,

"Why did my Mello change?""

But yeah, eight just may have made me the saddest of them all...
crispybutts chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
amazing. like all your fics.
blue-eyes27 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Awwwwww...that was utterly depressing and put a damper on my day. D"""""X But it was also written very beautifully and was an extremely creative poem. I think it captures all that is Matt and Mello. I almost couldn't finish reading it...*teartear* But I did, and it was brilliant! I think even if Mello did write in the note, the shinigami saw that Mells and Matt truly did belong together, even in the afterlife. Therefore, the shinigami let Mells go to heaven with Matt...that's my theory. Could we maybe see a sequal to Eleven, with Mello narrating it? XD Love the poem, keep up the amazing work!

~K
scrambled-eggs-at-midnight chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You're right, that was very depressing. But it was also very beautiful. Very good job- you caught the essense that is Matt and Mello perfectly. I applaud you.

-Eggy
EvangelineNoel chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Sorry I haven't been able to review lately...But I promise! I have been going on the public library computers and reading your story

I'm sorry, but for the rest of the day and until Sunday I won't be able to read/review your stories D:

-huggles- Gomen!
Perryels chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I swear I could feel the tears pouring down
tsuki1613 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I'm usually not one for poems. But this was axtally really good, sad but good. i liked and enjoyed it.