Reviews for Heart of Gold
Shree chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Awww, so sweet. I was crying after reading the story. It's awsome. Thank you for writing.
Romancelover1321 chapter 2 . 3/10/2013
Amazingly beautiful. I love how you didn't justify the relationship.
Pisces00 chapter 2 . 5/6/2012
This is a good story. But, also sad. Orihime didn't have anyone else to lean on but Ichigo. Glad there's a happy ending. Is this a two shot story?
tenma chapter 2 . 9/27/2011
this story's really really great! i can't find the right words to explain how good you've written this. haha. anyway, i just want to tell you that i enjoyed reading it and please continue writing. :)
gpcat chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
This chapter was just beautiful. I can't believe this story will have just two chapters. It's so amazing. You're really a great writer. I could feel Inoue's pain through your words. Such amazing writing skills, you shouldn't waste it in just two chapters. This story deserved full twenty or thirty chapters.

Congratulations.
Firework's Feelings chapter 2 . 4/19/2011
Really love how this came out. I was like yeah . . oh . . aw . . you go girl . . no way . . oh my gosh, he says he going to come back for her. I hope you do a time-skip chapter :)
Firework's Feelings chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
oh my gawd. This is too good. Im loving this chapter so much. Im just too excited to see how the next chapter going to be.
Somerlia chapter 2 . 12/6/2010
*squee*

that was sooo cute :D

I'm tearing up and I don't know why; this is your fault for making the story dramatic -okay for me it is, I don't know about anyone else- enough that I'm reduced to tears.

I loved the ending lines too, I think they perfectly tell their relationship is right now.

Poor Orihime, she could be raped by the time graduation comes along or worse...murdered!

Hopefully he had a plan for that -.-

loved the whole story, it was amazing :D
Jaque Weasley chapter 2 . 12/3/2010
Oh Gosh, you made justice to angst rating

I almost cried as Hime-chan did, and suffered, it really breaks my heart reading those kind of situations happening to her, my lovely goddess... Of all people, she is the one who utterlly don't deserve this pain...

Anyway, great fic, Ichigo promises are his strongest point, I can wait 4 something good, I mean, imagine something good, 'cause the estory is complete hehe
sashikibuta chapter 2 . 12/2/2010
Is it too late to wish for an epilogue? This piece is quite moving...
kiya chapter 2 . 11/30/2010
wow., i like this so much., it looked like something based on a true story., well idk, but it seemed real for me., thank you for writing this., _
Amayama chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
so, is it finished? no one lemony continuation?

It is a very good fanfic. It was really a late update, but at least you finished this. I'm glad. Congrats and update "Long Way Down" soon.
uzamaki898 chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
it was so beautiful T_T .
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Awww! Yay! Thay had a happy ending. I liked it. :)

-Ace
nypsy chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
awwww, sweet that he's willing to quit for her, but now who will keep the bitches & would-be rapist students from attacking her again? there's no tatsuki to look out for her or teach her karate in this universe.