Reviews for Thin Ice
So cute!
Next time you should make Logan stay in the freezing water for longer.
ChalkOutline22 chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Love this!
hannahginny chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
aww
Gifted Shadows chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
AHH LOGIE DON'T BE STUPID! PEOPLE CARE! Great chapter!
hpkatniss345 chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
really good story. I also posted a story so please check it out thanks
roganjalex chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
wow amazing
CelestialSonata7 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Aaaaaaw that's adorable! I love how you make Logan's rescue all epic and smooth, so Logan! And Logan's little niave, pityful side is just so heart-breakingly adorable!
Logies-Girl chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
awesome story!
Musiclovesbest chapter 1 . 4/24/2011
I LOVED it! I read three times now. I read it last night for the first time, I was just to tierd to review. This was amazing!

I loved how the people were evesdropping in the hospital...then poor Logie thought he was going home all alone. I LOVED it! I'll say that again just for good measure, I LOVED it!
Colorful Soul chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
Aw, hero Logan *heart* But. Logan. He almost froze again. For his friend. Scratch that. For his family. I love him. He's amazing.

Kendall. Carlos. James. Being all guilty-like. Aw.

Mr. Mitchell. I do want to hurt that man. He hurt Logan. He deserves it. My heart broke when Logan thought they were just gonna leave him -sobs-

I'm sorry this review sucks. But. Big Time Beach Party comes on in 25 minutes and I missed it the first time it came on. SO I'M PUMPED! So excited I think I might die. I LOVE THIS THOUGH! Just so you know, you're amazing.

~Colorful Soul
CheekyBrunette chapter 1 . 1/8/2011
Oh gosh. You are so great, I can't even take it.

Kendal- totally true to him. The whole argument in the beginning is exactly how Kendal AND a real older brother would do it! Props! And then with his big brother worrying and protectiveness. CUTE! Kill me, it was so cute. I also nearly died at how much he hated Mr. Mitchell.

Katie- so adorable! She was just so cute all over and she totally would go. I like how she was proud of her big bro's hockey skills. And I love how you said "her 10-year-old brain", "wise beyond her years", and "clinged to him tearfully" to describe her! Adorable! And Katie was a fun was to shake it up.

Carlos- he wasn't in this as much, sob. (he's sort of my favorite on the show, but Logan's my fave to read about) but all the bits and pieces of him were AWESOME!

James- I love how he offered his jacket. That was so cute, and loving, and adorable, and sincere, and I nearly died all over the place. Ugh, CUTE!

Logan- he is such a hero! I love how he went in for Katie, and simultaneously calmed everyone down. I like how he's embarrassed by attention. I like his surprise and confusion (which truely was heart breaking) when he was invited to the Knights' house. HE IS SO STINKING GREAT! I LOVE THIS ALL!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
Awww! Heroic Logan 3 that was amazing how Logan saved Katie like that! And then how Katie reacted...so real.

Right now I wanna punch Ryan Mitchell in the face, what about you? Logan deserves better than Mr. Mitchell -_-

Love the story though 3 keep writing! I'm waiting for an update on "Head On Collision" ;)
Fish Stick Friday chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Lol. Katie trying her puppy eyes on Kendall just reminds me of the episode Big Time Photo Shoot. That's hilarious!

Katie is really smart for a what, ten year old in this story? She kind of reminds me of a hybrid of Logan and Carlos. She is smart like Logan, but she can be full of youthful energy, and fun-loving as Carlos.

Haha. Logan was intentionally looking over the surface of the pond just to annoy his friends. How sinister of you, Logan!

I don't know why, but the analogy of telling a group of sixteen year old boys to have fun comparing it to telling a group of politicians to "be nice" during a debate brought a smile to my face.

I seriously love how calm Logan is in a crisis when it comes to your stories. It's a nice change from what I would expect. You know, with him supposedly being "so scared of everything."

Aww, the part where Logan felt a mother's hug for the first time in a long time almost brought a tear to my eye.

Haha, it's so cute how embarassed Logan was getting when all the attention was on him.

Oh my gosh! I love how Logan ends up being the hero in so many of your stories!

Strangely enough, I liked this one more than I thought I would. On the show, out of all the other BTR members, Katie seems to react with Logan the least. Hence, I had reservations. I wouldn't doubt that Katie is fond of all three of the other band members though-James, Carlos, and Logan. They spend so much time with each other, that they're probably like older brothers to Katie. Come to think of it, when I remember Big Time Photo Shoot, she didn't really seem to get mad at Logan when he was pretending to be Katie's crush, Dak Zevon. She just kind of rolled her eyes. She didn't get mad, or protest or anything, I guess is my point. So, maybe there's a lot more to the Katie/Logan dynamic than meets the eye. Or maybe I'm just being way too analytical now...

This is actually the first ending that I didn't completely like. It sounded very ominous.

Fantastic job on this! Thanks for providing my day off with some entertainment. Otherwise, I'd be bored out of my mind. You're my savior.
EpicInTheLibrary chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
Yaaaaayyyyy something relatively happy! Well, not the part where Katie almost died. But you know. LOGAN'S A HERO! And I liked this because. Well. Because you wrote it and everything you write is amazing apparently. I still have to read all your other stuff. Like uh. LIKE KENDALL ANGST BAHAHAHA. Win on this. You said it was kinda dumb and it WASN'T. Just lacking angst. WHICH IS PROBABLY WHY YOU SAID THAT HUH. HUH. Lol.
KaylaLovesJasperHale chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
I enjoyed reading this :) good job!