Reviews for Thin Ice
Dr. Monster chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
i like it. keep up the good work
OMWG chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Dear Logan,

I love you. You are so absolutely adorable and awesome for risking your life to save Katie's. You win a cookie. Or eighteen.

Love, Alex.

Dear Laura,

I'm alive and have many tabs open with all of your stories. I am reading them all now because I love you. I'm saving the James one for last.

Love, Alex.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I love Katie so much in this. She may be mature and wise beyond her years, but she's still a little kid at heart. ;)

This is very realistic. I'm the youngest in my household and I can't imagine going about this any different, it's just the little brothers/sisters are. It's always nice to see a caring family, all the boys most definitely counting as big brothers. Thank God for Logan's quick thinking and smarts.

Another beautiful, heart-warming story, Laura. Thank you for sharing.
CrayonsPink chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Oh, poor Logan. It's so sad that he thought that he'd be home alone after everything. :( Fantastic job with this! Then again, nothing you write isn't fantastic, so I shouldn't be suprised. I loved this! Bravo!
mebemelover chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Really good update soon
raindropsX chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i am in love with this. i loved that you included Katie in the Logan saving someone series. i love how you describe everything. it makes it seem realistic. i always read these one shots and Little Hollow on baited breathe, in complete anticipation of what is to come. i really just can't get over the details and the emotions. i also loved how you ended it. linking it to Little Hollow in a way. and Logan's story is just so sad, to be left all alone and not even realize that is something is of with that, to accept being alone all time and not even realize that your friends wanted you around. its one of the saddest things i've ever read.
WyszLo chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I love your BTR world, and it was nice to read about your Logan when he was still healthy again. He really has saved all of their lives, huh? Make me fall in love with him more why don't you...

I love how humble Logan is, but I hope one day he'll finally recognize how truly incredible he is.

Great one-shot!

~Lauren
JustBecauseImAwesome chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
2 things.

1. YOU FORGOT THE SCENE BREAKS!

2. INCORRECT DIALOGUE! AGH! Its starting to bug me.

Sorry, but I had to say it. Anyway, not exactly how I would have written it, but I liked it. I wouldn't say its your best, but I wouldn't say its your worst. (For Worst, See - your deleted fics.) No offense. Ahem. Anyway, Katie and Logan angst are my favorites. Sadly, other than me and you, I can't find any good ones. You nailed most of the med side of things, and I liked Kendall's and Katie's interactions. Mr. Mitchell is just a jerk. A complete jerk. I have to admit I'm glad he uh... you know. I can't say it in case anyone here hasn't read LH. Which they should. Sorry. Off subject. Anyway, I loved it. Angst meter hit 9. Great story. Stay Real.
AbbyMasrai chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
I bow to your almighty power *bows* LOVE THIS! Though, I'm sad you're having writer's block with Little Hollow. Beautiful work, as always.
Kaywells chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was amazing! I'm crying! You know what the rescue scene reminded me of? Little Women, when they use the fence poll to pull Amy out of the ice. Anyways, this was so sweet, Logan was so self-less. With the coat, I could just imagine him doing that. I liked the part where Logan was embarassed in the waiting room. It was so...Logan-ish. The ending was so sad. Logan can't get it through his thick skull the boys love and care about him! I might need to hug some sense into him! Anyways, thanks so much for this story, it was amazing! Please update Little Hollow soon!
bballgirl22 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
aw, i really liked it. Great job. Btw, i updated most of my stories and posted the seuqel to missing times 2 called here we go missing again. Update little hollow soon! :)
Hikari Anderson-Hummel chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You should write waaaaaay more Logan centric angst one shots! Cuz I luv them and they make me happeh!
Falling to Fly chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Awwww, this was so sweet. I love this so much! And I can't wait for the next Little Hollow update, and knowing how talented of a write you are, I'm sure that your writer's block will go away and leave you with some ultra amazing idea. Anyway, great job!
28 | « Prev Page 1 2