Reviews for Of Hope and Light
Guest chapter 1 . 3/20/2013
That was a great fanfic
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hehe, i like it. This fic's cute. I love TK and Kari too.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
Hehe, i like it. This fic's cute. I love TK and Kari too.
Disgraceful Duckling chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
O.o Not a Tragedy. DEFINITELY not a Tragedy. Tragedy Something bad and PERMANENT happens, not they all live happily every after. You could have killed Kari, you could have had her wound get infected and give her some nasty disease that would imply death in the near future, you could have had Davis, Tai or TK think she was dead and run away or something. This was more of a Hurt/Comfort or Suspense fic. NOT a Tragedy.

T.K. Not Tk. T.K. That's getting nit-picky, so I won't continue on with it.

I personally think Tai would have demanded to stay for 2 reasons: 1. I'll be damned if Tai Kamiya let that kid lay a hand on his sister, and 2. He'd be worried about her, right? But this is your story, and it's totally up to you.

The bit with the scary knife guy was odd. You could have included some details; A face(or not being able to see one), was he/she large or small, did he/she take anything or just attempt to kill her for fun(it happens)... It seemed kinda random. 'Oh, look, a guy in a dark al-HOLY $* % KNIFIN' TIME!' xD I dunno how I came up with that sentence.

Whatever ideas this critique gave you, I did enjoy this story. I was looking to be saddened, however(No idea why), and this story had the AUDACITY to be placed in the wrong genre! O: I'm really tired, that being my lame excuse for cracking so many jokes right now. It was a good story, I simply suggest a bit more detail in the one scene and changing it from Tk to T.K, cause I'm just crazy like that. XD Keep up the good work, and good luck on whatever fanfic you're working on.
KRicci93 chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
A great story, one I really enjoyed! :] Way to write my friend, keep it up. :]
secret354 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Cute. Not gonna lie I laughed when Mr. Kamyia got mad at Tai over a project at a time like that. lol.
Redwallfreak108 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
very cute story! love t.k./kari fics
fighting hope chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this is realy good i hope you keep makeing storys like this keep it up
Angel of Light and Hope chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
a short tragedy...
Davisfan chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
God. I'm never gonna be able to believe what people put up the top about what kind of story it is, who it's involving etc. When I read tragedy I seriously thought that cow Kari was gonna die for once. She always manages to pull through All these stories are the bloody same. This was just another one of those same kind of sad stories. How lame.

Was really hoping yours would be different. Oh and another thing. TAKARI NEVER HAPPENED IN THE ANIME!

What the hell's wrong with you people? If Taiora didn't happen why should takari. This couple is just pathetic!

Davis stands just as much chance as that blondie boy does.