Reviews for More Bleach Drabbles
Proud Vegetable chapter 100 . 10/20/2014
Ow u.u Kaien's death had really marked this two for life u.u

Congratz for your complete drabble collection! :D
darklover chapter 100 . 10/1/2014
I'm so proud of you, Kay-chan, for seeing your wonderful collection through. Good job! I wish I could say I'm your 700th reviewer or 1000th, but I can at least say I've been loyal all this time. :D I will follow you to your next fic haha.
Proud Vegetable chapter 99 . 9/26/2014
Hisagi could be just what Soi Fong needs. He's serious like her, but also silly and funny, just the dose she needs for not be so uptight. And he really knows of hero-worship, first with Kensei and later with Kaname... then Kensei again XD
darklover chapter 99 . 9/26/2014
How cute. It's amusing how she found that Hisagi could be just as serious as she is. I'm guessing she feels her level of serious is quite different than most people lol.
darklover chapter 98 . 9/26/2014
I have to admit it was disturbing to read Kyouraku encouraging another man to ravish Nanao lol

But apart from that, Nanao and Uryuu do make an interesting match because of their similar personalities lol
darklover chapter 97 . 9/16/2014
This was so cute.

Made me curious as to how Hisagi failed her haha. Maybe it was her standards and that she's cursed haha

I honestly do think RenjiXRangiku is a fun pairing.
darklover chapter 96 . 9/16/2014
Finally, the NemuxIzuru drabble.

Nicely done. I'm very much fascinated by the idea of someone like Nemu experiencing love or feelings in general. This pairing does seem interesting. Makes me wanna read more.

Btw, I received an ad in the mail for L'Oreal's Miss Manga mascara. I could not believe my eyes when I saw it. I cannot believe L'Oreal has created such a product. I honestly don't get the fascination of trying to recreate manga/anime eyes in real life.
Twillygriff chapter 97 . 9/12/2014
This collection of oneshots is awesome! Can you do a Ggio X Soifon one next? I'd love to see you do one.
Proud Vegetable chapter 97 . 9/11/2014
Lol the always so humble and modest Renji.
Once again is proved that alcohol resolves everything :P
Proud Vegetable chapter 96 . 9/4/2014
You aren't so special in that aspect Nemu, everyone can't really process those things either XD
Proud Vegetable chapter 94 . 8/24/2014
Hanataro is so cute, even the rude Mila Rose inwardly think so :3
SQUALO KING chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
how about hanatarou soifon
SQUALO KING chapter 94 . 8/22/2014
i love it
Proud Vegetable chapter 93 . 8/21/2014
Lol you're such a perv Hisagi-san, well, all of you guys (yeah, even you Shiro-chan) XD Poor Momo XD

and RIP Robin Williams u.u
darklover chapter 92 . 8/9/2014
Of course, he does! :D I'm planning on trying to address why he's ill in my writing. More like give an excuse as to why Unohana can't heal him.