Reviews for Fixing the Plumbing
jam-hands chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Sooo cute! Loved this one! Especially Sam's opening line. Great work! You continue to amaze me!

Write moer soon!
anamarya chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
I'm behind with watching and reading but I'll catch up. of course, first on the list was one of your stories. and I liked it even if the whole plumbing thing is lost to me because i didn't see the episode yet.

looking forward to reading the rest of your work from this week..
xxliveforever17xx chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Really good! Wish this could have actually happened at the end of the episode.
unightfog chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
the scene was so great...too bad they let it end there, but I guess that's what fanfiction is there for :-D

love it!
chrisfaithalin chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Well, first off I have to say you are a good writer and for the most part you have the characters and tone of the show down pretty solidly. I've read a lot of your Rookie Blue stuff and I have put off reviewing because although I like your stories there was something a little off about all of them and I put off reviewing until I pinpointed it. I figured it out with this story.

A lot of your stories are incomplete. I finish reading them feeling a little unsatisfied. While I have nothing against drabbles, I think for it to be a successful drabble it has to have a clear focus and be straight to the point. Take this story for example. You have that down in the first section. The second section seems likes an epilogue...which is out of place with a drabble. Then the third part is an epilogue to an epilogue. You have a thin thread of commonality between all three sections, the shooting, but it's not enough to justify multiple sections. My advice is to either focus on one part and expand it some or expand the whole story to create a bigger picture.

I have to stress I really do like your writing, otherwise I just wouldn't bother with the advice. This is just my personal opinion on what I prefer when reading and writing. Obviously take it with a grain a salt. I look forward to more Rookie Blue stories from you.
x.imagine.x chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
i loved it!
Hannah-Jennifer chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
It was great and thank you because that was the kind of story I was talking about when I rated losing the face fuzz
JainaZekk621 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
this was awesome! D I'm glad that Rookie Blue on fanfiction is booming with stories, I enjoy reading them D
Coldfuse chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Cute i wished they showed this scene:( Great job as always!
RookieGinge chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Wow, very wonderful! :)
sa chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Loved it! Can't wait for next weeks episode...you nailed it on what could happen though. Keep it up!