Reviews for You're never alone Rima Chan
thelovelaced chapter 1 . 6/7/2011
Wow...I almost cried. Almost.
sweet laya chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
I don't know why but when I read this story titel I remember the song "never say never"

:) nice story by the way -*
WeDidItForTheDead chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
CUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTECUTE! :D I am not allowed to give bad critique because it is infinity and one times better than what I could do
tnygrl-happiness.matters chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
haha I loved it, yeaa, it was sort of corny, but it's RimaHiko :bd you have to be corny :)
RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii chapter 1 . 9/3/2010
I LOVED this!

It made me cry. You know a story's good if it makes you cry. XD

The kiss was SO cute! n.n

I also loved when Nagi did the Bala-Balance! Can he get ANY sweeter? XD Why can't more guys be like him? DX

Anyway... -_-'

Awesome job! I enjoyed it. n.n

Shidonii
xRinrinx3 chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Hey there!

1. "I glared at my gag manga, the black and white pages playing images...Picking up the colorful book in my petite hands..."

Yeah, a contradiction. ; Most people won't notice stuff like that, but they will when the sentences are so close.

2. Some sentences need to be stronger or are awk. to read.

A. "His other hand stroked my hair, I could tell he was trying to comfort me." ... So can we. You know the 'show don't tell' trick every English teacher tries to shove down your throat? Yeah. It really works. You had a good start showing. :) The telling in the 2nd sentence made it sound obvious. Therefore, unnecessary.

B. "An arm snaked it's self around my body and I felt myself being pulled into something with the overwhelming scent of cherry blossoms." Nagi's arm was snaking? Creepyy... haha. Word choice there was not the best. Snaking sounds like something unpleasant and the part about the cherry blossoms made it laughable. x]

3. Did you recheck your work for grammar mistakes? All fics have some, but I think you have more than the usual. Some were glaringly obvious and took away a bit of my enjoyment of reading. "Your" and "you're" careful with those! :)

Now on to the things I like! :D

1. '"Because you just can't leave me alone like everyone else has!" I snapped without thinking' A contradiction that works! Aww I liked that line! So tsundere!

2. "I sobbed even harder into his shirt, my emotions refusing to subside." I liked the word 'subside' there. Made the sentence sound more elegant. Typical fanfictions would say something like "my emotions just wouldn't shut-up!" -w-

3. The Bala-balace part was very VERY cute! I planned to write something like that in the next chapter of my Tea Ceremonies fic a long time ago. But reading this makes me only hope mine could be at least as good as yours. :3
EvilPenguinRika chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
zomg! That was sad ;; lol, totally did not suspect Yaya and Tadase xD lol, but anyways, love the story
Arie-chan chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
it's realllyyyy cuuuuteee

they look really cute togetheer!
Juleskat101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Aw! I knew I'd love this one!

The ending was really cute, ny the way. I was smiling through-out the WHOLE story!

:D

Nice work!
LuvMeOrHateMe chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! SOOOOOOOO KAWII :D CANT WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE! :D 8D
Free Parking chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Holy..

I loved this. It was better than what I was expecting (not that my expectations were low).

Full of fluffy-ness? But.. not too fluffy and it actually had a plot? Amazazing~

Oh, and I liked how you described everyone's futures. I can see Amu becoming a teacher (instead of picking between her chara), and when you mentioned Ikuto's company with his dad I might have squealed. XD

Utau being a role model was sweet, and Kukai's scholarship was great. You said 'at a young age', I was wondering how old they were in this?

I'm not really a Tadaya fan, but here it was just flat-out cute. They do balance each other out? I laughed at Yaya babysitting, it's so true that she would understand the children!

But this was so heartfelt? I FELT HER PAAAIN.

So detailed.

And then Rima throwing her gag manga into the fountain killed to read.

So symbolic?

But the Nagihiko-comforting-Rima part was so sweet.

I sort of teared up towards the end, which is a big deal, 'cause I don't cry at stuff like this?

It was worthy of my half-tears, lemme tell ya that. XD

But Nagihiko attempting to Bala-Balance! just to revive Rima's dream WAS SO FREAKING ADORABLE.

And.. right. Sorry for the scrambled review, I just liked this. :D

I wish you luck for the competition.
Riri-chi chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Oh wow.. where do I begin?

First let me just say that this was a very touching one shot. Probably one of the best Ive read so far out of all the others in the Rimahiko section.

You actually got me to were gentle tears filled with enjoyment and heartache at the same time. Its like I could feel Rima's pain or something. Anywho I also got really fluffed up at the kiss. .

Hehe. Oh and thank you for reviewing my stories too.

Please continue to write more Rimahiko.

Oh dont forget that on August 3rd, the last chapter of Shugo Chara comes out on :3

Us Rimahiko writers must provide more for this section.

Lately there's been a low amount.

Kawaii oneshot. :DD

Automatic add to my favorites.

~r i r i