Reviews for Precinct
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 18 . 7/11
This was indeed the story I've been looking for, and I'm glad to have found it. It's a wonderful story, completely unique and so capturing. One doesn't find many stories like this one out there... you are definitely one of my favorite authors.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 7/11
If this is the story I believe it to be, then i've been thinking of this tory alot lately and have actually been looking for it... I've actually been thinking of putting a request out for the name. I truly do hope that this is the story I'm thinking it is, for several reasons. One is that I loved Meister Prowl, it was a unique idea, and the other is that I'm going to be fragging ANNOYED if I have to go back to searching for the story that DOES have Meister Prowl.
Cahaya Sidur chapter 18 . 1/2
Wow...just wow. Never thought that I would support Barricade/Prowl, but I find I am now...loved the part about Prowl being Meister - read the revelation and went straight back to the point that Jazz was thinking of it, and just went 'I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!'
Infinitechange chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
- interesting story!
DCMagariMarvel chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
Sweet story dude, I liked it
Camfield chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
This was different then my usual romp through playland. I loved the way you had Prowl as Meister, instead of Jazz. An interesting dichotomy of characters, mixed with a dash of fluff and stuff.

Thank you for an interesting read!
ABundleOfDaydreams chapter 18 . 10/22/2011
Sailor Pandabear chapter 18 . 9/3/2011
nice
FireDragom chapter 13 . 7/17/2011
Is it a bad thing that I really like this version of Prowl? This story is really, really good and I just can't stop reading it. Great job.
Helukadura chapter 9 . 5/31/2011
Slag! *jawdrop* Scrap! *facepalm* ProwlBarricade is NOT working well on my posiphere! (Positron Sphere-like a spark) I mean, EEEEEWWWW?

Helukadura out.
kathy3meme chapter 18 . 5/27/2011
don't hate the chapter. While it didn't 'end' the story, it made a nice ending, and jump off point for your readers to make up their own future for prowl/Meister.

If you are so inclined, more stories in the 'universe' would be very welcome...

lathy
tree1138 chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
This chapter may have been short but I liked it. Prowl said several things that have nice implications for a sequel. Which I hope comes. This story has been fun to read.
smoking caramels chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
I'm sad to see it end, but I loved this story! You should do one-shots for this... Just throwin' that out there...
Gatekat chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
You may hate it, but I liked it. It was nice to see Jazz and Prowl talk.
I Give Headaches To Aspirin chapter 18 . 5/26/2011
Awwww, that was great! *hugz* Thanks so much for starting it again, even if it did take 3 tries xD I hope to see some more of your fics soon!