Reviews for Precinct
Okkkay chapter 18 . 2/18
Now I just want to hug all characters in a cuddle-pile. Jazz, Prowl, and both of them having been "Meister" - such an awesome idea and you played that VERY awesomely.
Thank you for sharing his fic!
Okkkay chapter 15 . 2/18
Meep! Not even Ratchet knew the whole story until now? Or... is it the real whole?
Okkkay chapter 9 . 2/18
Mirage just wins this chapter.
Okkkay chapter 8 . 2/18
A net of secrets, ahoy!
Okkkay chapter 7 . 2/18
"Sic Mirage" that part is soooo made of The Winsauce.
Okkkay chapter 6 . 2/18
Plot out of the ashes. (heart)
Okkkay chapter 5 . 2/18
As much as I like the "acting" characters Hook is my hero.

I like this writing style, too. No over-emphatizing, all clear and understandable... I'm grateful I was given this link.
Okkkay chapter 4 . 2/18
Hook WINS.
Okkkay chapter 3 . 2/18
Precious!
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 18 . 7/11/2015
This was indeed the story I've been looking for, and I'm glad to have found it. It's a wonderful story, completely unique and so capturing. One doesn't find many stories like this one out there... you are definitely one of my favorite authors.
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 1 . 7/11/2015
If this is the story I believe it to be, then i've been thinking of this tory alot lately and have actually been looking for it... I've actually been thinking of putting a request out for the name. I truly do hope that this is the story I'm thinking it is, for several reasons. One is that I loved Meister Prowl, it was a unique idea, and the other is that I'm going to be fragging ANNOYED if I have to go back to searching for the story that DOES have Meister Prowl.
Cahaya Sidur chapter 18 . 1/2/2015
Wow...just wow. Never thought that I would support Barricade/Prowl, but I find I am now...loved the part about Prowl being Meister - read the revelation and went straight back to the point that Jazz was thinking of it, and just went 'I KNEW IT! I KNEW IT!'
Infinitechange chapter 18 . 5/20/2013
- interesting story!
DCMagariMarvel chapter 18 . 3/1/2013
Sweet story dude, I liked it
Camfield chapter 18 . 11/2/2011
This was different then my usual romp through playland. I loved the way you had Prowl as Meister, instead of Jazz. An interesting dichotomy of characters, mixed with a dash of fluff and stuff.

Thank you for an interesting read!