Reviews for Caretaker of the Bookworm
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 10/3/2011
Fred is just so sweet! I could see him wanting to take care of her and protect her. Totally fits with Cannon.

I also like how strong you made Hermione, I really never liked how in Cannon she would get all emotional over what everyone thought of her. Almost contradicted the rest of her personality.
iLoveRomance2o11 chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Interesting story. I love the idea of the twins being her protectors:) Nice work!
Morghen chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Awwww, Fred is so sweet!

I liked how brotherly he was in this. The whole, "for a brainiac" was so Fred&Georgeish and I just loved it! Your characterization of Hermione is so spot-on and I find her one of the hardest characters to write(right beside Harry, Ron, Dumbledore, and Luna!) The last part was amazing. I loved how she was able to tell Fred and George a part because most people couldn't. I would love to see more Fremione from you! They pwn Ronmione any day!

-Morghen
TheWickedKitty chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Ahh. I love Fredmione. Poor Hermione (. I'm glad Fred was there. Like a protective, older brother. Very nice story.
lonely hands chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
This is really sweet :) You know me, I'm a sucker for RonHermione, but there's something about Fred that I can never resist :3

I love how light the whole thing was and how Hermione simply wanted to help people, rather than lording it over them like some kind of crazy (overly) clever weirdo xD

*pinches Fred*

:D
controlled climb chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
x333

MEW YOU AMAZING BUBBLE OF SUNLIGHT!

I love you, really. Thank you so incredibly much for writing this for me, and I honestly did enjoy it immensely!

Gosh, I just don't know whether to start with this o_O I loved it so much, you see. So I'll start with adding it to my favourites... because that's where this beautiful gem certainly needs to be _

It's so cute how protective Fred is over Hermione! Waiting in the common room to.. uh, "teach" certain peoples lesson should things go.. unexpectedly -shifty eyes-

You captured Hermione really well xD It's so HER to just not care what others think about her! I like even at such a young age, she's already made Harry and Ron her top priority, and that she'd already do so much for them!

I've got to admit, I love the way you ended this xD Lots of Fremione fics (I know this stuff, trust me, I've read A LOT), start with his infatuation being all, "OHEMGEE HOW'D SHE KNOW IT WAS MEEE?" And I like how you've just made it just kind of an after thought, and not the whole centre of the piece, if you know what I mean?

My favourite part would be...

- "For a brainiac."

"For a brainiac." -

XDDD LOL. I loveee how he's not avoiding the fact that she is, in fact, a total brainiac, and she's not suddenly some sort of crazy girlie-girl or something o_O (I mean seriously, how weird is that?)

SO.. Pretty much, just THANK YOU SO MUCH! I appreciate it insanely much, and totally love this! Becauseee, it's amazing, and who wouldn't? xD

Trainwreck729 chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
This was adorable, I loved it and can't wait for more!