Reviews for The Disappearance
Guest chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
Throw it in. It's not 'Gosh dang it!' that makes one sound like a hick; it's 'Gosh darn it!'.'Gosh dang it!' makes you sound like a civilized Southerner. I would know: I may be a born-and-raised Michigander, but my folks are from Georgia and South Carolina so I know how people talk on both sides of the Mason-Dixon line.
Guest chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
A few possibilities: Iran, North Korea, Cuba, USSR/Soviet Union or The Confederate States of America (CSA).
Georgia p chapter 11 . 8/11/2012
I'm starting I think it's Canada
Leocht chapter 11 . 7/17/2012
You really need to update this.
Don'tDreamItBeIt chapter 6 . 6/2/2012
Um, I think this story would have been a lot more fun and also easier to read if you didn't give the states human names. It is so confusing, because it's really hard having to memorize the human name and memorize which state goes with each name. Also, I believe you forgot to include Maryland in the original 13. I might have just accidently missed it, but I believe you have
Hinata28h chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I think you got Arizona pretty good, cause I'm a Arizonian and people are pretty much like that. I got all hyped up when I saw Arizona cause..well I take pride in my home.

P.S. Nice story!
Murasaki Argenteria chapter 2 . 2/20/2011
Gasp! This story gives me a bad feeling... *pouts* I dun wanna read anymore... but I wanna know-! *sniffles*

Wah... *starts crying*

18!Muse: ... Hn, You're pathetic. Weak. *knocks over head*

MA: B-But... I don't like it-! DX It gives me a reeeallly bad feeling! And if the story's not done, then I'll keep having a bad feeling if I read! DX

18!Muse: ... *twitch/mutter* Pathetic Herbivore...

MA: I'M NOT A ****ING HERBIVORE! *scream/yells*

18!Muse: *twitches in annoyance* Shut up. If you don't like it, just read it LATER. Idiot. *glares*

MA: ... *sniffles* Oh... I didn't think of that. *blinks*

18!Muse: *sighs* ... You know what? I'm done here. You can deal with the Boxing-Idiot.

MA: O.o H-Him? NOOOO! DON'T LEAVE ME KYOU-! *wails and clings to a very irritated Kyouya*

18!Muse: ... *twitch* ...
RubberChi chapter 11 . 2/13/2011
Ciddles. This is Lemon(Obviously). Updating soon, I do hope. I'll have Kay remind you. Not updating is anything but sulfurific.

And yes. I went there. Tell the others, I went there.
Silvermoon of Forestclan chapter 11 . 2/3/2011
Nice story! Can't wait til you update!

Is it Canada? I think Canada is the bad guy. Not sure about the other one.

Another thought is Australia (well no-one really knows what his personality is like, right?) and maybe also the Kiwi (sorry, New Zealand).

I don't think it's Russia because it says Al trusted them and he's never trusted Russia.

-Silvermoon
White Wabbit chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
In case, you still had'nt chosen a name for Hawaii. Maybe Anuhea? It means soft breeze if I'm correct. So far I'm loving this story.
suilnmbvc chapter 11 . 10/21/2010
hi! i hope Alfred gets out. i'm wondering what's going to happen during the world meeting. will the states tell them what's going on, or will Casey or someone think of some sort of plan like Christopher/Pennsylvania "filling in" since he looks the most like Alfred? like, see if they can figure out which of the nations have something to do with their dad's kidnapping by the reactions or something? i don't know... anyway, i'm really liking this, and i'm glad you updated. :) i hope your life gets a little less insane and that you can get another chapter up soon. bye! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Hotel.California.Dream chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
this is a really good story, be sure to try to update soon!
Astarael Darkrah Black chapter 11 . 10/20/2010
Hi One I love your characterization of Colorado. I live in that state and you got us perfectly. Two you have no idea how much I hope that the kidnapper is England. Three this is just awesome! So awesome that I am actually reviewing. I don't usually review anything.
elektraeriseros chapter 11 . 10/19/2010
Savannah Leigh Jones: is excited for next chapter!

Yay! You are back!

Sorry if we take up a lot of your time, feel free to ignore us in favor of pumping out more stories!

Yay!

~Elektra
readerreader23 chapter 10 . 10/9/2010
This story is awesome. PLeae update soon the suspence is killing me.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »