Reviews for Know, Yes, No
Concetta chapter 1 . 1/5/2011
"Evan knows good and well that he doesn't have any right to say who does or does not deserve to marry Divya, but there's this really big chunk of him (that's located somewhere towards the left side of his chest- he's gonna pretend he doesn't know what organ that is) that keeps nagging at him that he wants the right to make that claim." XD

"Divya Katdare is his first female (long term) friend, and one of the smartest people he knows (after his brother and himself, after all). " XD

Awesome.
sparksfly16 chapter 1 . 9/22/2010
Cute story, loved the word choice
Suicide In A Bottle chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
I believe that some traditions and customs are better left in the past, though they are all well and fine usually, until they jack-knife people's lives that is. I don't think it's far to Raj or Divya that this is happening to them but I do think that they're dealing with it they best way they can, while also trying to respect their culture's traditions and their parents' wishes. Unfortunately for Evan I think he somehow got caught in the middle.
Standard-Ang3l chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Okay, I should have you know that I've been reading your Royal Pains and Covert Affairs fics for a while now...ever since I saw the first ep of CA and then discovered your other stuff.

This stuff is fantastic. I love how you got into Evan's head. It's so good. xD

I'm putting you on alert now. Your Annie/Auggie stuff is so cute! And so's this Royal Pains stuff. xDDD
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
Aww! This was so sad! I think you did a good job getting into Evan's head about his feeling for Divya. The Hankover really had a bunch of OMG-Evan-hearts-Divya moments, and...gosh. I want them to get together so badddd. So yeah. Anyway, great job with this fic!
iloveyou123 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
okay, after i read some of your CA fics- i had to check out some of your other stuff. and can i say, i haven't even watched a lot of royal pains, but i already shipped these two? (i have a total problem.) and this fic didn't help me at all- i just felt so sad for evan :/ you're a really great writer and your one-shots kick ass! definitely keep it up :)
Sparky Dorian chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Aww... Sad day... Yeah, the end was sorta heartbreaking there.
the shadow proves the sunshine chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Aww, this is cute. Cute in a sad-for-Evan way, but still cute. I loved Hank's question to Evan in the "Hankover" and how Evan doesn't say anything, just sighs. It got the wheels turning in my brain and I hoped it would in other fanfiction writers as well.
stargirl chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
excellent. Sad, but excellent and well written.

I don't supposed there's any point in asking for something cheery?
Jacelton chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
ok thats by far one of the best royal pains fics i've ever read! poor evan... they NEED to end up together! keep writing, you're great!
MaraudingSnitch1314 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I loved this! Poor Evan, so distraught over Divya and Raj. I think you did a great job of delving into his feelings for Divya, especially with these lines: "Evan knows that he's going down a slippery slope. There's a very big difference between appreciating Divya as good friend and coworker and starting to develop…" Nicely done!
Profilerchic chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I just about cried/laughed hysterically while watching this epi. Very well done on the drabble. :)
churros-theultimatefandom chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That episode last night was EPIC. I was thinking something along the lines of "Poor Evan!" the whole time last night, but I was also busy thinking that if Raj really had been dead, it would've fixed everything. Then I felt like a supervillan, so I banished that thought.

Anyways, enough of my pointless rambling. Essentially, I just wanted to say that this story may be short, but it is certainly sweet. Evan really did seem to react that way to the question and you did a good job expanding the character's thoughts in that moment, then bringing them full circle. More Evan/Divya love! Good job.
Synnerxx chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Aw, poor Evan. Such angst from him last night. I don't even ship Evan/Divya, but this is amazing. I love all the emotion here. Great job!
KDtheGhostwriter chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Woah, it's like you were in his head. My friend & I were discussing similar thing when this episode ended. Just the look on his face when he watched the tape. It was a mix between shock, disappointment & hurt. Like he finally came to terms with his feelings, but at the same time knew he had to let go cuz he wants Divya happy. Dude just can't get a break this season.

As for the story, good job reading between the lines. There are two different worlds to these shows: the one the producers let us see, and the emotions that the characters experience. We mostly have to guess, & I say you've guessed right. Great story.