Reviews for Love Minus Zero
Mewichigo4 chapter 2 . 6/22/2014
It saddens me that it appears as though this story won't be continued, I really did enjoy it, and from the looks of things so did a lot of other people. Well it's your choice to continue or not continue your stories and I'm sure you have your own reasons for discontinuing this one. I can't force you to continue it, nor am I in any place to talk considering the number of stories I've discontinued, but you should know that this was a really great story, and perhaps the only decent fic I've found of involving TK. It was great while it lasted and I hope that some day you'll decide to continue it.
Yula chapter 3 . 10/10/2013
Awe... I want read next.
stryker chapter 3 . 5/9/2013
Since it's been almost three years since this was updated, I'll have to assume for now its a discontinued story (although I sincerely hope not). I love the way you write TKs dialogue and the character interactions are quite amusing. Here's hoping maybe one day you'll decide to continue this!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
omg your a tk and shiina shipper to so am i finally i find some one who likes them as a couple
Guest chapter 3 . 12/17/2012
I love, love, love, love this! Please, pretty pretty please post more!

Anonomous

(Sorry don't have an account)
Apocalypse owner chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
i lyked what u storie u should haved keep on going
taconio chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
this was epi! i hope you update soon :)
wilson chapter 3 . 10/31/2012
I like the plot of the story! Please continue writing
Os Haskell chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
So Shiina finally agreed to go on a date with TK! I was all excited about it. This FanFic is perfect, for Angel's sake! I need more TKxShiina... And Matsushita and Iwasawa. Just one thing to say about that... Awwww!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/9/2012
Keep writing! Please so good!
ColdGoldLazarus chapter 3 . 9/10/2012
Seems pretty good so far! I love the conflict Shiina's trying to deal with. Keep writing! ;)
Our Guild chapter 3 . 10/17/2011
Minion: If you are willing, please continue. This is a great Fic and it's sad to see it stop.
kaito136 chapter 3 . 10/10/2011
DAMN! I LOVE YOUR STORY! PLEASE UPDATE OFTEN! gosh in one story you covered both my fav character who were not in focus of the actual Angel Beats! SHIINA & IWASAWA 3333
WashuRight chapter 3 . 9/18/2011
Matsushita and Iwasawa, didn't see that coming. It's an interesting pairing. I never really pictured them together, but maybe that's because they had such little interaction together. We'll see how you handle their budding relationship. I look forward to seeing that. T.K. helping out Matsushida was adorable, by the way. Certainly seems like the kind of thing he'd do for a friend. I'm surprised Shiina changed her mind about the date though. I wasn't expecting that. Hmm... I look forward to their double date. I hope you update again soon
WashuRight chapter 2 . 9/18/2011
Hmmm, I think you're growing on me. At first I didn't quite like how consumed Shiina was with T.K. It seemed out of character for her, and too much like you were forcing their feelings. After all, she had only spoken to him for all of one time. It just seems a little unrealistic. But as I approached the end of the chapter I started to see how perhaps Shiina's obsession of cute things could transfer into an obsession with T.K. Afterall, they way you wrote her dream was extremely convincing. I still feel the emotions are a touch forced. But I can still see how you make it work. As for T.K.? It seems entirely like him to do something whimsical to chase after this random girl just because there's something about her. So his pursuit of Shiina is endearing. He's the type to go off on adventures like that. I loved their interaction over Shiina spinning the ball, by the way, definitely my favorite part. This was a fun chapter, I can't wait to see where this will go.