Reviews for Decoding The Language of The Heart
Bockibear chapter 17 . 4/5/2014
I looovvveeed this story. Thank you so much for writing it. I have read almost all of your TeaxSeto stories and I love each one. You are pretty fantastic. Please keep writing!
Alexia chapter 17 . 10/27/2013
tbh I am literally in love with this absolutely breath taking and brilliant, you are a wonderful writer and I hope you continue to right as I will continue to admire and read every single one of your stories because I have just fallen in love with this story.
LegendaryDiamond chapter 7 . 7/10/2013
I LOVE IT! I LOVE EVERY BIT OF IT! U SURE KNOW HOW TO KEEP A PERSON ON EDGE!
Falconspyre chapter 17 . 7/24/2012
This story was great :) Really cool to read something set in an original world that's actually done well!
cluelessmonkey23 chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
amazing story )
Jeda. Shocked I bet chapter 17 . 7/22/2011
It appears summer is when all the retarted, idiotic, dumbasses come out. What I don't understand is if one does not like a certain author, then why should one read every single Yu-Gi-OH story by that author just to make oneself look more pathetic? Dearest facebook shine, or whatever you are, it is pathetic that you read stories that you claim you do not "like" just to read more stories. It's funny really. ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS. I understand what's going on. You must be some pathetic, retarded loser out there whose friends couldn't stand to be around so now you are going around wasting space on fanfiction which is why you're appalled how it is possible that dramaqueen95 could possibly have really EXISTING FRIENDS who stand up for her. AND YES, I, JEDA EXIST. SO DOES GLLEEEEEK OR WHOSE REAL NAME IS ASHLEY AND EVERYONE ELSE WHO STANDS UP FOR DRAMAQUEEN95. DRAMAQUEEN95 IS NOT PATHETIC LIKE YOU. SHE DOES NOT NEED TO DEFEND HERSELF BECAUSE OTHERS WILL DO IT FOR HER. WHY? BECAUSE THIS IS GOOD WRITING. WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT. IT SO HAPPENS THAT DRAMAQUEEN95 attends one of the BEST schools in our state and she was in Honors English two years in a row AND is in AP English. How is it posisble people would actually waste time defending dramaqueen95 while nobody is there for you? Well, honey. It's becuase she's nice. You're not. You're a pathetic loser and a waste of space. Do your parents even like you?
EternalMoonwalker95 chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
I was bored and decided to reread your fanfiction. Rereading it, I realized that I love it more than ever! I really think you should write a sequel. I was also upset that you didn't update your other fics as yet. Lastly, I saw the review from that flamer facebookshine and it really upset me that he/she had nothing better to do than hate on your writing. The funniest part was that he/she, like that other flamer accused you of writing your own reviews. Maybe the same person decided to get another name? But, back to my point. Update your other fics soon and consider writing a sequel.
StonyBrook chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
Finally finished it! I absolutely loved it! Simply amazing and really cute! I hope u update ur other fics soon. And ignore that flamer facebookshiner or whatever the hell its name is. Some people obviously have nothing better to do than to b*tch on others. If IT is so talented, then maybe IT should stop b*tching and write a fanfic for Seto and Téa. Anyway, loved ur fic! Great job!
facebookshine chapter 17 . 7/20/2011
Why don’t you try “decoding” your writing? Your portrayal of Seto Kaiba and Téa Gardner is painful to read. And it’s not “Tea” it’s Téa. T-E-Y-A. Is it too much to expect that you get her name right? And who's JEDA and ASHLEY? Your imaginary friends? Why don’t you stop fooling around and focus on your writing? AND STOP REVIEWING YOURSELF under the PRETENCE OF ANONYMOUS REVIEWERS. You have the raw talent. Write with dignity.
StonyBrook chapter 7 . 6/21/2011
Omg! Poor Tea. I feel so bad for her. Stupid Seto! And horray for Duke! Now it'll get even better!
StonyBrook chapter 6 . 6/21/2011
"Good wived do not kick their husbands in their manhood." Well, u deserved it Seto! Such an idiot and poor Tea!
StonyBrook chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
Omg! I seriously wanted to slap Seto in this chappie! Like wth? He called her Kisara? I hate Kisara so much. He'd better apologize to Tea and get that whore outta there!
StonyBrook chapter 4 . 6/21/2011
Awwww that was so cute! Especially the fluff and the sex. I'm a little pervy so yeah. Loved it!
StonyBrook chapter 3 . 6/21/2011
"You must not put your husband to sleep when he desires you." Loved that line! Dame Elle seems really sweet. This fic is really good.
StonyBrook chapter 2 . 6/21/2011
Awesome! I love the bickering between Seto and Tea. So cute. The end of this chappie had me laughing. I hope she didn't kill him.