Reviews for Bizarre Earth Customs
Murmeli02 chapter 13 . 5/26
... That moment when it is 3:42 and you have school tomorrow. Awesome story!
Murmeli02 chapter 6 . 5/26
You litte rascal! I have school tomorrow but you wrote this awesome story :c
shamz88 chapter 13 . 4/6
Please finish. Its a great story.
vbfandragonballz chapter 1 . 3/31
Sweet chapter. Great start.
nathanielmorgan93 chapter 13 . 2/26
Amazing! Please continue!
Chelstar chapter 13 . 1/10
I've really enjoyed these chapters, looking forward to your next update!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
Read it 7 times
HawResfHi chapter 13 . 12/2/2014
Hi! I enjoyed this story a lot, i feel like all its natural to Bulma and Vegeta, not extreme yelling, drama or angst, so the story is smooth and beauty. I just wish that someday you can update and follow with this. I have read many Bulma and Vegeta fics, but this is one of the best!
Sailor Pandabear chapter 13 . 11/20/2014
cool
Guest chapter 13 . 9/14/2014
I know its been a while since the last chapeter, but could ya do another one? I cant stop thinking of it, this is the most beutiful fanfic i have ever read and to upgrade it with another chapter would make it even better! I know i shouldnt get my hopes up, but i would be the happiest girl in the world if there would bemore of this story. :) ps im not from any english speaking country so never mind my spelling or possibly wrongly used phrases
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2014
you are an amazing story teller please continue!
animequeen chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
So clearly im late to read this fic but i still want to say that all throughout this fic ive seen everything comeing. The chocolate being licked off, the jack o lanter, and the sunset beach kiss. Not saying everyone saw it comeing like, "Yup i saw this comeing" I just let my mind walk off and i pick witch resulte i like.
Prl16 chapter 13 . 5/24/2014
Oh, I loved it!
Dino-Rogue chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Ha! "My dear prince", eh? Well, Bulma, I say, if you want interesting? Here's the perfect piece on you and... your dear Prince! Haha! This is what I'm talking about! Real BV goodness! Love this! Awesome job!
xFlipJamsx chapter 13 . 3/20/2014