Reviews for Bizarre Earth Customs
I really liked how this fanfic was romantic and passionate without being distasteful. I really appreciate that, and the fact that you made it as cannon as possible. Hope you surprise us with an update. Stay awesome.
I loved how you slowly grew tension between them and then everything unfolded magically. Best vegetaxbulma fanfic I've read.
Infinite Daja chapter 13 . 8/7
I ABSOLUTELY ADORE THIS STORY! I LOVE IT! IT'S MOST DEFINITELY ON MY V/B PAIRING COMMUNITY!
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 6/10
It's a sad day when Saiyans have a better sense of modesty than most of the rest of the world.
I like how nice this fanfiction is. No artificial tension or drama.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/31/2017
Well done
Guest chapter 4 . 8/30/2017
I really like how your maintaining the characters in this and how they are not just rushing in. It's making for an amazing story
Ultraviolet Phenomenon chapter 2 . 8/28/2017
That was freaking adorable!
Ale chapter 13 . 7/2/2017
I really enjoyed what you had written so far on this story. I figure it's not likely to ever be updated again, but I thought this was an ok end since we all know what happens in the end anyway (I'd still love to read more if you are ever up for it).
Thanks for writing this much :)
Guest chapter 3 . 3/22/2017
i love it
Guest chapter 13 . 1/31/2017
I cant wait for more updates...im so inlove with the story and ofcors with vegeta..haha
bellamadet chapter 4 . 1/30/2017
This is by far my most favorite bulma and vegeta fanfiction story.. You really made my day. I am glad Ifound your story. :)
Bella chapter 2 . 1/30/2017
I think I might end up commenting on every chapter. hahahah, cause I really enjoyed reading this one and I am sure that I'll enjoy reading the rest of your work. Great job and thank you. :)
Bella chapter 1 . 1/30/2017
I find this chapter really romantic and sweet. Thank you for writing this. I'll keep on reading. :)
depasa chapter 12 . 1/2/2017
im smiling so so hard right now i can't
I LOVE IT THIS IS FAV U HAVE TO DO MORE OF THESE IM OBSESSED