Reviews for Crescendo
TinaF chapter 1 . 3/23
Great story!
lemonelephant chapter 1 . 1/30/2011
Wow amazingly written. I loved the last things Alice says.

Cheers,

lemon
EdwardCullenizor chapter 2 . 10/23/2010
That was FUCK hot! My first Bella and Alice! I like it. Love it? I'm still deciding. Does that make me Bisexual?
samaramorgane chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
I thinks it's really interresting!
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Nice! That was just, yum! Good luck in the contest
swanqueen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
wow, this was so great! i love the build up and the pace, you worked the plot really well. definitely going to my favorites :D

thanks for sharing.
AblatedCrayon chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
What a great one-shot! It had a great build unlike so many that rush into their primary scene/focus. When writing a one-shot, this is the way to do it.

The plot bunny was a great idea too, and this is a beautiful formulation of it. Right from the summary I was interested. Despite the speed of their relationship in the fic, I still felt the attraction and the grounding in reality. This is chiefly because of a few short lines where Bella asks Alice if it's moving too fast and Alice agrees that it is, but doesn't care. It happened in all of a couple lines, but it was essential to grounding the story and keeping my disbelief suspended.

My only complaint is that the whole story was center justified. It's an annoying way for me to read. I would have much preferred that the narrative was left-justified or full-justified. Everything else was grand.

Thank you for sharing this story with us!

AblatedCrayon
The Queen's Saviour chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I really loved this! :D Great!
bleach number 1 fan chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
lol nice work
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I really really liked it a lot.
ScOut4It chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
A very pleasant story; thanks for writing it! :D
aguruspaintbrush chapter 1 . 7/30/2010