Reviews for But In Dreams
Ixlecno chapter 7 . 1/17/2011
Oh, of course! Why didn't I think of it before?

The Goblin King could just wish Sarah away. Why not? It's legal, anyhow.

I can confidently say this is the first fanfic- I've read- that has actually /done/ that. It just makes so much sense!

And now I hate you. Because now you just leave me hanging here for however many MORE months it takes you to write ANOTHER chapter.

I demand you get back here RIGHT NOW and write that next chapter or I will never like you again! *huff*
JaneDoe1997 chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
Hey! How did you know my dream was tohave a glittery stalker! Hah, interesting plot... Must-keep-reading...
tndyfe chapter 7 . 1/15/2011
Oh, I am eager for whatever is to come next [:

I love how you've portrayed Jareth, slightly creepy but reasonably so (as in his moods aren't totally bipolar).

I was surprised at Jareths words and feel kept in suspense wondering what his exact plans are.
notwritten chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
This was good to read. Keep smiling. :-)
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
Thank you.:)
xx QuietContemplation xx chapter 7 . 1/14/2011
That was hilarious. I cant wait doe the next chapter!
Cumberbatch-has-a-Sexy-voice chapter 6 . 12/29/2010
Thank you.:)
queenofgoblins chapter 6 . 12/10/2010
More now please? [
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 6 . 12/2/2010
ooh - back in the labyrinth now, huh? And she remembers her night time wanderings. Seems generous of him to allow her a break every day to get on with her daily life. ;)
Stacy Vorosco chapter 6 . 11/27/2010
very good! loved it!

looking forward to the next chapter ]
Nanenna chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Well, with the summary it has I expected the story to get a bit dark. Obsession is right up there with creepy stalker, and those don't exactly go well with fluff. But wow, the whole dream had my heart pounding! I don't know how you did it, but I think I spent the whole time reading it feeling a bit panicked. Very good wordsmithing!
notwritten chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
Oh I've enjoyed reading this. Thanks for sharing. Keep smiling. :-)
Salsa849 chapter 6 . 11/26/2010
First of all, I love the quote at the start :D I really like the idea of this story, I hope she remembers it all soon! Have a good time at HP, its meant to be brilliant :D
MidnightCat99 chapter 4 . 11/26/2010
Oops, in my last review I meant "in love."

MidnightCat99 chapter 5 . 11/26/2010