Reviews for But In Dreams
queenofgoblins chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next update!

Though creepy Jareth is a bit too creepy...
queenofgoblins chapter 5 . 11/21/2010
This is amazing! I can't wait for the next update!

Though creepy Jareth is a bit too creepy...
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
That is totally my secret dream.

Oooh - getting someplace very special here. I loved how he seemed miffed about the wall in the middle of his forest - very amusing. And I like that he's becoming less passive and more...Jareth. Lovely "half-chapter". Looking forward to the next! :)
FrostyDream chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Hummm, I feel sorry for Sarah, poor girl doesn't stand a chance, and I doubt Jareth will make things easy. But it wouldn't be the same if Jareth did make things easy, great job. I look forward to the next chapter.
notwritten chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Really interesting to read. Keep smiling. :-)
LibraMoon chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Yay semi-evil jareth. Hottest villain EVER! I look forward to your next installment this is extremley well written
Nanenna chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
I won't lie, it was short. But it was full of a lot, the story took a sudden turn into action! Well, not quite action, more like packed full of plot and foreshadowing. Heh... shadowing. Okay, no more reviewing stuff at midnight. Good luck with finals and all that!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 5 . 11/19/2010
Another wonderful chapter! ] Keep 'em coming!
YouRemindMe chapter 4 . 11/10/2010
A great story, I look forward to seeing more :). P.S love the doctor who references; even though they make me feel like a little bit of a geek because I always spot them immediately;)
UndergroundDaydreams chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Enjoying it so far. Thanks for sharing! :)
Nanenna chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
And spoilers are to be avoided at all cost, of course! I assume the spoilers he's referring to is all the stuff that happened after "You have no power over me" as she was only about half way through the book when she was looking up the line? Egads, that sentence was way too long! XD

I love Toby, he's such a little darling!
Ica321 chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
Still trying to decide if I love or hate the idea of spoilers. I literally only just watched that episode on Wednesday. As to your story, it's really good so have good plot ideas and write well, two of my favorite things in stories. I can't wait to read what comes next. Good luck with school and such.
Rayac chapter 4 . 11/5/2010
What a unique approach to the J/S relationship so far! I don't think I've read a fanfic that had Jareth secretly getting to know Sarah (without just crystal use, of course). Love the dream-banter :) And the family scenes are written fabulously night, the little mannerisms...its charming!

Thanks for sharing!
Stacy Vorosco chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
yay update! very cute ]
notwritten chapter 4 . 11/4/2010
This is a cool reading. Keep smiling. :-)
62 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 .. Last Next »