Reviews for The Day Things Changed
IcyGhostLlama chapter 2 . 3/7
Oh, never mind! It seems you have written that kinda story! YYYYYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! *Immediately sprints to that story* XD
IcyGhostLlama chapter 3 . 3/7
!
THIS IS THE BEST THING I HAVE EVER READ IN MY LIFE!
I WAS FANGIRLING LIKE A JABBAWOCKY ON SUGAR CRACK THE WHOLE WAY THROUGH THIS! XD
Awwh, if only you could write something about what would have happened in the next week or so after the accident? OHMYGOD THAT WOULD BE SO AMAZING... *Dies of Fangirlity* XD :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Guest chapter 3 . 11/10/2014
BAZINGA! Rriiiggghhhhttttt!
Guest chapter 2 . 11/10/2014
Hello there. My name is Sheldon Cooper, a scientist and physicist at Caltech, saying, that I actually like your stories(they're like Dungeons and Dragons in a kid-friendly environment) and, I would like you to do something for me: study science, math, and physics instead of art!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Hello.
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2014
I must say, this story deserves a lot more attention! It's brilliant and I could definitely see this being the pilot
TheKreibae chapter 3 . 2/2/2014
Wow! It was nice to read something you've written about 14 yo Danny and the others, although the futuristic ones are amazing! All I can say is: amazing! Beautiful job, like always!:)
ItTicklesLikeCrazy chapter 3 . 8/9/2013
*scream* soooooooooo cool. I have been a lookin' for one of the 'change' fics. Thanks
The Post Ghost chapter 3 . 7/9/2013
Love this story, great job!
Arana Antonia chapter 1 . 3/31/2013
First, I jut want to say, I love your work. I've read all of your fanfics and I love your art (Mystery of the Spirit Gems especially.) You're one of the few authors that I can stand reading :P for obvious reasons of course. Anyway, excuse my long paragraph! Happy Easter and God bless!
Pheek chapter 3 . 9/3/2012
Super AWESOME!
PrayerGirl chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This was really good!
the origins of pandora chapter 3 . 8/15/2010
ah! i just started to watch danny phantom, and this was...just...it...WHOA!

so cool!