Reviews for Another form of serenading
CherryBlossom7w7 chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Loved it!
StarliteOracle chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
love this
chocolatte-delight chapter 1 . 10/21/2011
Gu hi hi hi! And here you have me laughing like Gajeel xD What an amazing concept! Loke's attempt to serenade Lucy is soo ingenious! Oooh, what the power of words will do xD A lovely work and sooo hilarious :) I love the humorous take on their relationship!
Icy-Blue22 chapter 1 . 8/11/2011
That was really funny! I couldn't understand Loke at all. I had to look up the words on Google
chaotic.souljam chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I totally loved it even if I have no idea what pulchritudinous is. It kinda sounded like a disease though XD Tiny issue with the use of the word ardor though. I don't think it should be followed by 'feelings'; you could have just omitted feelings altogether. Other than that though, very amusing how Loke went out of his way to use such big words. I especially loved the suggestiveness of the ending. Makes me want to write a hot LokeLucy oneshot...
hopexescaliber chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
! nice story! 2nd fave pairing!
raven rose 101 chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Those were really hard words!

I actually used the dictionary like Lucy! :D

Nice, I loved it a lot 3

Great Job
llouvakates chapter 1 . 8/26/2010
lol! that was funny...I liked it...:3
AnnaMaeBeauty chapter 1 . 8/6/2010
ooooh 0.0 i think that would work on me
nellchan0013 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
"amplified debonair appearance"? Okay...haha, of course Loki would freak if Lucy found him annoying I can see that. Pumping fist? Not so much, but still entertaining!

awwwwww rejected! And before he could actually say something! Ouch, Lucy's cold.

Dude, Loki's words confused me. You made my head hurt. NOT COOL! The sad part is...I knew most of those words XD

But at least they did him good in the end! Oh, he's so crafty! LOL XD Nicely done, Miss Lukinari!

He's crafty, that Lion.

-nell

P.S. I am slowly but surely working on the second chapter to Hello! It just so happens my school begins in 23 days and I've yet to finish my summer homework. It's a wonder I have time to reveiw ;
TillyMe chapter 1 . 7/30/2010