Reviews for I Can't See You, but I Can Feel You
cheysma2000 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Breaking the Laws of Physics sounds fun. :)
hmfrongillo chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
i think i want a lot more :)
legggate chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Nice Smut, I enjoyed it. Thanks for sharing.
bblover228 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Another great love story. You say so much with so few words. Their actions definitely speak louder than words. I love how Brennan trusts him to blinfold her and she revels in his .
jsiebert chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Well written hot and steamy. I really liked it.

Some of the character motivation was missing. Why did Bones do this for him? Not that he is not worth this? It would make more sense if was a bet or she gets to do the same to him at a later date and time. I can really see Bones and Booth agreeing to that if they are together.

I think Booth would have the worst trouble being submissive and it would be fun to have the story continue on that note. Have you considered a sequel from his point of view?
Pacicos chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Loved it! Looking forward for more on my favorite people.
Bond.Jane chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
"he held both sides of her face, inhaling her exhales" That is so intitmate it aches.

BB-Caskett chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
Just oh so lovely. Absolutey hot yet very sweet. Practically no words uttered, and so much was said. Very tender and full of so much love and promise. Did I mention it was hot? ;)

Great job xD

-proud BonesBBDirtyDoings memeber :) (aka:Bones12NCIS)

Keep it hot, keep it wet, and always dirty!
BBequalsLOVE chapter 1 . 7/29/2010

First of all...thanks for the lovely dedication. How awesome of you...and don't forget that you're a big contributor to our little #BonesBBDirtyDoings crew stories. Hahaha...

Second, great title choice considering its about B&B and blindfolds...Mmmm...

Third, very descriptive in a very sexy way. Not over the top, but just enough to let our imaginations go wild and to let our breaths catch probably at the same time Brennan's did. Whew...

Awesome Awesome job. *claps loudly*