Reviews for Forbidden To Remember, Terrified To Forget
mugglehugger chapter 8 . 5/23/2012
This was a really wonderful set of drabbles. You did a really good job with all of the prompts :)

Some of the lines were just so poetic and beautiful. Ones that stick out are...

"And thus Lily Evans died, with a smile on her face and Sirius Black on her mind" (Gone)

"Her hair has always been one of the most alive things about Lily Evans, and Sirius Black would remember it long after her death" (Fiery Orange Hair)

"With his eyes closed he is alive again" (Closed)

"he is absolutely positive this is Heaven after all" (Dreamily)

"her only life preserver in a sea of lies" (Water)

and then, of course, the entirety of "I Choose You" which made my heart melt :)

Thanks so much for sharing these - they made my morning :)
AsTallAsLions chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Ha, I love this. :)
Dream of Many Dreams chapter 2 . 9/9/2010
I love it! It was a wonderful drabble. This shows the softer side of the man Sirius Black.
Kina Kalamari chapter 30 . 9/9/2010
Nice. I liked the last...four, is it? Sorry I missed reviewing them. Couldn't get on for a while. Anyway, very nice. I liked the last one. You're right, it was a good one for the last one. )
opaque-girl chapter 29 . 9/9/2010
I liked this whole snarking bickering thing between them - I have always enjoyed that in a couple :)

"You, Sirius Black, are such an arse! All you care about is this prank and that prank, and have you ever in your life actually picked up a textbook in your entire life?" She doesn't wait for him to answer, but continues on

The phrase in your life is repeated. It should have been there only once?
TannaCarien870 chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Ahh! Sirius and Lily? Hmmm... I think I like it! Great job!
opaque-girl chapter 26 . 9/7/2010
This was just perfect - This prompt was a little difficult one, but I really liked the way you incorpratated it in the story :D Great Work :D
opaque-girl chapter 27 . 9/7/2010
The last line was perfect - Really truly perfect :)

Reading so much of Lily/Siruis has definietly made me wish they were together in the books aswell :( They make such a perfect, forbidden relationship - unlike so many empty relationships shown in the books :)
opaque-girl chapter 28 . 9/1/2010
I loved the comparison with the balloon - that was really beautifull :) And I like the theme of the drabble a lot.. Somehow it seemed fitting :)
Morghen chapter 12 . 8/28/2010
Wow, this one is so powerful. I love the fire metaphor - it goes so well with Lily's hair and personality. I was going to copy/paste my favorite part but then I realized that I'd have to paste the whole thing...

:D

Morghen chapter 11 . 8/28/2010
"I don't see you throwing a fit at your husband – and he doesn't look much better than I do," he says very quietly, no longer trying to hide the pain in his voice."

That was so Sirius! I loved Lily's reaction to it, too.

No, I liked how you used the prompt - I wouldn't change it. This chapter was really nice. I liked how worried/mad Lily was at Sirius. It showed how much she cared about him.

Morghen chapter 10 . 8/28/2010

Poor... Well, poor EVERYONE! Haha.

I really loved this chapter - it was probably my favorite from all of the ones I've read. You did an AMAZING job at showing how wrong Sirius felt. I also liked how you showed that Lily didn't care if she hurt James because she loved Sirius more but then Sirius did care because he was practically his brother.

"A hundred different ways? I don't know how you're seeing a hundred different ways…because all I can see is one." Anger was good. It was better not to let her see how much this was hurting, how much he cared, and how desperately he wanted to see those ninety-nine other ways that this could possibly work out."

I loved that part.

Morghen chapter 9 . 8/28/2010
This was so sweet but heartbreaking at the same time. Sirius' love for Lily is so nice but it is heartbreaking because they can never actually be together. Sirius' guilt in this was nicely described and didn't take away from the strong feelings he has for Lily(if that made any sense, lol. It sounded better in my head.) Yet again, fantastic job!

Morghen chapter 8 . 8/28/2010
This one was so heartbreaking. I've never read a fic from Lily's pov when she died. You did a great job at describing her feelings. I loved how she wished that she was braver because she loved Sirius and never stopped loving him. Great job!

Morghen chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Awww, poor Sirius! (Hehe, I think I say that every time!)

It would be so hard to be in Sirius' position, I think. He doesn't want to betray his friend and, to him, friendship is worth more than any girl. It is so sad but nice to see that Sirius is so loyal to James.

"Lily is all James ever wants to talk about. How beautiful she is. How smart she is. How perfect she is. And it all just makes Sirius want to scream because he knows – maybe better than even James does."

I loved that part so much. It shows the extent of Sirius' love for Lily.