Reviews for A Night in Vienna
DemeRain chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Thanks for sharing.
Gwynwyvar chapter 1 . 6/6/2013
*giggles*
That was definitely cute!
I am really beginning to like Jas and Edward as a couple. The struggle these two travelled to find each other was heartbreaking. Thankyou
Elicullen26 chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Gah! So good, epic and amazing witha great ending, floved it!

Thx for sharing!
BlueCat69 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
I curse my vocabulary into the deepest pits of hell right about now… I wanted so badly to write a glowing review of this little gem, but nothing intelligent comes to mind… just know that I adored it, it was beautifully written and way too short.

Thank you so much for sharing.
J.DRAST chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Hello. Hot...Hot...Hot! Thanks, Suzan Noerr
Pyejammies chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
An Irish Edward and boylovin' what more could we want?
rhythm junkie chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Fabulous story. Really enjoyed it.
iwasamy chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Really enjoyed this. It was sexy and sweet, really well written. Thanks for sharing. X
TwistedLea chapter 1 . 3/14/2011
I totes would pay to see two hot guitarists make out on stage.
mw138 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
What an incredible story! I could feel both Edward's and Jasper's various emotions throughout the story. My heart broke and soared for these two and I'm so glad they finally discovered and accepted their true feelings for each other. Great job!
ChloBoLow Hale chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Epic win! Loved it

-Chlo-
OMGalarm chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
While the idea and plot of this story was sweet and promising, I have to admit that I almost got a headache reading this. The way the scenes, the conversations and all the storytelling was put together was kind of all over the place, and quite confusing. Especially the way you jumped between Jasper and Edward without any change in tone or indication of who was speaking. I felt like there was no red line holding it all together, if that makes any sense, and I skimmed a lot. But I see you got a lot of positive response, so maybe it's just me.
LA91 chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
loved this :)
cocoalvin chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
What a great piece of writing. I really enjoyed it. Thanks.