Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spirit Within
Aescreillu chapter 7 . 12/19/2004
This is a most wonderful story and the way you write is terrific, except for the scene changes. They tend to be rather abrupt. Otherwise, great! :)
Earthwytch chapter 7 . 12/16/2004
Yay *does happy dance* you updated. I've kept checking on this fic, hoping for that for ages. I think your writing is brilliant, I love Harry being so powerful, you've kept everyone very much in character too, and manage to have me so emotionally involved I was tearful over the whole Harry showing his memories for recording scene. Glad you're back, hon. Please don't let flames put you off, that's what they want. Don't let pettyminded people put you off something which you enjoy and gives others such pleasure. They're probably jealous.
Kit89 chapter 7 . 12/9/2004
wonderfull, simply wonderful! can't wait till next time!

see ya!
phoenix catcher chapter 7 . 12/8/2004
absolutly brilliant story! I love the ideas, keep going please and update soon!
thesagerk chapter 7 . 12/5/2004
beautiful...can't wait to read more!
Ava Monroe chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
Maven- I just "discovered" your story yesterday through another author's favourites list and thought I'd give it a go. I have to say that I am so pleased with the way your story is developing; it's entertaining, original, easy to follow and seems well planned. I read all your comments at the bottom of ch. 7 and while I don't understand what that type of criticism does to an author (as I've never written for HP), I really do hope that you'll continue with this story because I have to know what's going to happen! Thanks so much for sharing; I love reading a fellow Canadian's work (the age of CanCon and all that :P ). Well done! Hope you update soon! ~Ava:)
jessalin chapter 7 . 12/4/2004
Great story so far! Please update soon!

I did have a few problems telling when you changed scenes and places! I love the fact that Harry has something cool and so does Ron now. Will Mione be getting a cool skill?

thanks
Vanna chapter 7 . 12/1/2004
Thanks for updating. I love your story and was very excited to see a new chapter. I wasn't sure what to make of your review responses though. You said you appreciate feedback when it's constructive, but when a reviewer commented politely on the Hufflepuff-Slytherin scene your response was "To be frank, it’s not your place to say what you think could use work." But isn't that what constructive criticism is supposed to be? Even though I agreed with your reasoning about the scene, and I understand that you are writing fanfiction for fun, I think you shouldn't be so negative when people try to help and are polite. Anyway, enough of that. I just want to say again that I believe this is a very well-written story and you are very talented. I hope you'll be able to fulfil your dream of becoming a professional writer.
Chance Light chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
THANK YOU,THANK YOU! for contiuing your story.

I was starting to think you had abanded it without any notice(like so many other author's of good stories have).

Yes "Spirit" is an excelent story no matter what

the nick pickers might say about it.

THANK YOU AGAIN FOR SHARING IT WITH ME.

CHANCE LIGHT
GryffRavHuffSlythendor chapter 7 . 11/30/2004
Maven,

I just started reading your story and I must offer congratulations! I think your story is really great! Hoping to read more soon,

GryffRavHuffSlythendor
Titchy chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
one word...amazing! please update soon coz i wanna know what's gonna happen!
oybolshoi chapter 7 . 11/29/2004
Hi there!

I was following this story at the SQ and had just about given up on ever seeing an update (no criticism intended - I haven't updated mine in nearly twelve months!). Imagine my pleasure when I happened to be bopping around here and found the new chapter!

So glad to know that you've not abandoned this - it's still as enjoyable now as it was when I started reading it last year. And quite frankly, I like your version of Harry's 5th year better than Rowlings.

Good luck with the rest - am looking forward to reading more!
Linda chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
I thoroughly enjoyed each and every chapter you've written in this HP take-out. I look forward to your posting of Chapter 8.
Blownway56 chapter 7 . 11/28/2004
Fantastic fic! One which I, at least, am finding highly original, with just the right amounts of shipping, drama and slight angst. Brilliant characterisations, too. I'll be looking out for the next chapter.

(One thing I'd really like to see - perhaps as a flashback at some point - is Harry's first appearance in the Great Hall after the Prophet article. The stares, mutterings, etc. I just think it'd be fun...)

BlownAway
Flamingteen chapter 7 . 11/25/2004
x_x As Ron would say, "Bloody Brilliant!"
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »