Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spirit Within
Cinnabar Kalika Marin chapter 8 . 3/21/2010
Great story. I hope this gets finished someday.
Hocapontas chapter 8 . 12/22/2009
This story is great! I love it! I would call this a 3x ultimate favorite. When will Harry become an Animagus? And what will he be? A phoenix, something magical or something else, something normal? I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
kitcat19us chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
great story..so far
XxEphemeralEpiphanyxX chapter 8 . 7/3/2009
good story, you should continue to write.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
Good beginning.
Roy-Fan-33 chapter 8 . 5/19/2009
Fu-

Damn, and it was just getting good. D:

-Kay

ren_fan_33 ( )
lidiladilom chapter 8 . 5/12/2009
Hi!

I just love this story!

Snape is the best! (the scene with the mirror was my favourite).

And Percy, Percy is great! I never really liked him beforehand...

So, please, continue!
MYsweetAngel chapter 8 . 3/20/2009
hi!

wow this fic is really good!

i love it

the plot is soo good and you writing is really good too!

well

hope you update some time soon
Enough1964 chapter 8 . 10/9/2008
Hey there, Maven,

Just love your take on Harry Potter in this story. Very well done. I know it's been a while, but any chance of an update?
Vyperr chapter 8 . 5/15/2008
arg! YET Another great story seems to have been abandoned. It has been since 7-17-05 that it was updated it is currently 5-15-2008.
Pottertwin chapter 8 . 5/10/2008
THIS IS GREAT! I love your story. PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I'm really desperate to find out what happens. AND PLEASE can Harry get together with someone? Anyone? With Severus maybe? I just hope you update soon. I'll keep looking for this, as long as you update in the next 3 years.

Pottertwin

.sg
Hermeticia Smythe chapter 8 . 1/27/2008
Found this by serendipitous accident. Usually I 'search' using Severus Snape.

Very good.
liarscope chapter 8 . 12/9/2007
THis is amazing! I hope you update this story soon!
Jemma Blackwell chapter 8 . 9/6/2007
Ok, it's been two years. Did the books throw you off that much? Are you going to finish this story? I say write your own story and never mind what JKR did or didn't write. YOU are the author of this one.

I just read it all the way through for the second time. It is very good, and I really wanted to see where you would go with it. You should mark it "On Hiatus" is that's what it really is, so people know.
fudgesuks chapter 8 . 6/25/2007
ughh i can't believe you've almost abondoned this story. i really hope that you update soon.
661 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »