Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spirit Within
Milky Etoile chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
I just had to comment on how ingeniously you've made up that potion. Nice name! XD

But honestly, I like your writing style. But before I can comment more, I must read on, I guess. Take care then!

~Milky Etoile .~
thebiflower chapter 8 . 5/3/2007
This is so cool! Please update again!
Kaylen Cooper chapter 8 . 4/13/2007
Awesome! :)
Zela3 chapter 8 . 3/31/2007
I love this story! I also like your other 2 Harry Potter stories...just a question, are you going to update soon? any of them acctually...its been a while, though, I'm not exactly complaining, I do know that real life can get in the way (and for me at least, lazyness can too...) but either way, I can't wait to see what happens next(in any of your HP fics) and um...yeah...
pears chapter 8 . 3/20/2007
If you've decided to cancel this story could you PLEASE let us know? If not, then UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! 2 YEARS already! GAH!
bella eiram chapter 8 . 1/8/2007
Oh, I do wish you had not stopped this story here. It is very, very, very good. I especially like how non-angsty Harry is. He has emotion and the like, just as any human would, especially under pressure, but he manages the best he can. I really do like this story. I wish you would continue it.
lioness1081 chapter 1 . 1/7/2007
Very good chapter.
dexterZ chapter 1 . 1/6/2007
harry doesn't have a single intelligent bone in his body does he man what a wus please grow him a back bone
Moony's Black chapter 8 . 12/13/2006
did you abandoned this fic?
Emeralde chapter 8 . 11/8/2006
EY, love this story! its greate! hope you'll upload more soon
Guest chapter 8 . 11/4/2006
ok you really need to update! this is an awesome story, i like the fact that snape is becoming harry's mentor, i always like those stories. i also like the arithmancy thing with ron. that reminds me of the golden compass. (is that where u got the idea or something?) as i said before, it's been over a year since you've updated and u should update really soon!

~Echo9821~
mickXfan chapter 8 . 10/10/2006
yeah! you rock! i love this story! cant wait for more of it, so, please hurry and post!

dont keep us all in suspense, now! XP
sp chapter 6 . 9/30/2006
I've read quite a few stories and this is one on the not to common list of 'could be a professional.' So don't stop writing! That's like torture for me.
Lydia2 chapter 8 . 9/20/2006
this is definitely interesting. I hope you do decide to update this soon.
Nyos chapter 8 . 9/5/2006
*sob* this hasn't been updated in a year and it's such a damn good read!
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »