Reviews for Harry Potter and the Spirit Within
cutecess chapter 8 . 9/4/2006
love it! please continue it, really really soon!
Silver Hana chapter 8 . 8/21/2006
this is a very good story. i like the plot alot. please write more. i really wanna know whats going on with percy too!
dumbum chapter 8 . 8/8/2006
Oh no please don't tell me that you stopped this after reading HBP? No this is much too good a story! Please continue it!

And congrats for correctly guessing that Snape was the HBP!
Kathleen Yuki chapter 8 . 7/28/2006
This was really good- i really liked this one. You did a lot of research on this. Well congrads on your story, I like the book thing of Godrics'. That's cool. Please update soon- i ca't wait to read more. Thanx
gommeke chapter 8 . 6/18/2006
please don't abandon this story, it's really good!
Becky Yuy chapter 8 . 6/11/2006
plz update! this is such a good story! i really like it! if you've given up this story cuz of the hbp book don't give up! if your mad that snape killed off dumbledore and betrayed the light, i think that when he shouted "its over" it was b/c he killed dumbledore and there is no one else to stop voldemort. i also think he did the unbreakle vow, (which untimately made him kill albus) so the dark lord would't suspect him of being a spy. in my opinion snape is still a good guy, well sorta...but plz, dont let hbp stop you from finishing such a good story! ive even added you to my favorites list!
baysan chapter 8 . 6/8/2006
Ive said it before (at the Sugar Quill)and I will say it again, this story deserves to have an ending. I know it is AU at this point, but it still has a power like a kick in the teeth, and I "need" to see it done. This story leaves me breathless, and I dont see how you'd be able to make it fit with canon, but perhaps you dont need to.

I would like to see this updated at some point. Please concider doing this?
Hedwig Edwiges chapter 8 . 6/6/2006
I would hope that you didn't abandoned this because of HBP, especially because this story is already AU from GoF. Would you please go on?
sadfru chapter 8 . 6/1/2006
Hope your still alive :) great story, original powerful harry with problems and weaknesses, very well balanced between the two.

Till next time :)
Timberlou22 chapter 8 . 5/30/2006
Beautiful story, I like how Harry has decided to take his life in his own plan, can't wait for the next chapter.
Jimbocous chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Just read the first 8 chapters of this, so here's fuel for an update. There are a lot of great iedas in here, and so far it's very well-written. Sure hope you'll resume with it. Thanks for a great read so far.
lesyeuxverts chapter 8 . 5/29/2006
Amazing story - I can't wait to read more and see how Harry and Snape's relationship develops. This is really well-written and I do hope that you plan on continuing it.
Gollymaya chapter 8 . 3/9/2006
You mentioned in one of your earlier chapters that you had this story basically fleshed out. Please, please, I beg you...finish this story. Granted, HBP isn't quite what anyone expected...but I hope it doesn't change this story. I have enjoyed your writting so thoroughly!
RSegovia chapter 8 . 2/14/2006
Very interesting story so far! I hope to read more of it soon. Obviously it's AU now, but you've done a very good job in this little universe. I'm adding you to my C2 archive, which is a collection of all the fics where Fred and George meet the Marauders or find out who they are. Their reactions are always so funny, and yours was great! Check it out if you want to read some more of them - it's called "Magical Mischief Makers".
Bratling chapter 8 . 2/13/2006
Please tell me that this wonderful story hasn't been abandoned. I've just finished it and I'm in desperate need of more! It's rare to stumble across well-written stories that keep you on the edge of your seat as well as have little bits of humor scattered throughout and still remain true to the source. Please continue!
661 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »