Reviews for Pen Pals
Hastranys chapter 9 . 6/21
I really loved this story, even though I'm not that fan of Toph and Zuko ship - I like 'em in a platonic relationship anyway.
A shame it is abandoned, but it is a good one. I wonder if you still check this account? If you do, I would like to bother you with some tips about how to write a ff - I really liked your style of lighthearted humor that doesn't shadow the plot. Of course, only if it isnt troublesome for you.
meriland25 chapter 9 . 6/3
This is a wonderful, intelligent, funny story, I love it! I'm sad that it's abandoned, but it was an absolute pleasure to read these chapters, thank you :)
Hope4AMiracle chapter 1 . 5/31
This is absolutely subtle and I am still waiting for an actual update!
yashi14 chapter 1 . 4/17
I'm so sorry. I just noticed in the description that it's been abandoned. I'm really saddened by this. But I enjoyed reading all nine chapters. Really. Thank you for writing it!
yashi14 chapter 9 . 4/17
Holy shit. This is BLOODY AMAZING. I have never enjoyed a fic as much as this one. Please please update soon. I am really in need of some toph x zuko goodness!
GraceEliza21 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
I LOVE this story. It's amazing! I could stop from laughing out loud as I read it. You got Toph just right, and I love the idea behind it. And Queen Toph is awesome, I love her. it's an amazing story, AMAZING!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
What are the words between the [] brackets? Are they written/cancelled out or just private thoughts? :D Very fun chapter
muchachomomo chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
This is a really good fanfic. Such a shame its been abandoned :(

I've been thinking about writing a fanfic involving letter correspondence. You dont mind if I use this idea do you? I won't use it if you don't want me to
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
This is very amusing, kinda sweet, too. :) Great work.
HolleyS chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
You are so evil to leave us hanging!
i must know what happens!
Waywardneko chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
This is good! I wants to see moar! :3
Kurai Ummei chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
What a shame this has been abandoned. It is very good!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Wow! What are te chances you could update this? I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
This story is getting juicy!

Please update soon!
oldfashionedhand chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
A touching and funny story, I've enjoyed the presentation of the new problems the Gaang faces and the growing undercurrent of intrigue, but most of all the humour, warmth and understanding in Zuko and Toph's relationship. I don't know if you're planning on continuing with this, and I'd love to keep reading, but even if you leave here, I'll still enjoy rereading it for the great character interaction.