Reviews for Pen Pals
Zack chapter 9 . 9/13
A charming story!
Hastranys chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
I really loved this story, even though I'm not that fan of Toph and Zuko ship - I like 'em in a platonic relationship anyway.
A shame it is abandoned, but it is a good one. I wonder if you still check this account? If you do, I would like to bother you with some tips about how to write a ff - I really liked your style of lighthearted humor that doesn't shadow the plot. Of course, only if it isnt troublesome for you.
meriland25 chapter 9 . 6/3/2016
This is a wonderful, intelligent, funny story, I love it! I'm sad that it's abandoned, but it was an absolute pleasure to read these chapters, thank you :)
Hope4AMiracle chapter 1 . 5/31/2016
This is absolutely subtle and I am still waiting for an actual update!
yashi14 chapter 1 . 4/17/2016
I'm so sorry. I just noticed in the description that it's been abandoned. I'm really saddened by this. But I enjoyed reading all nine chapters. Really. Thank you for writing it!
yashi14 chapter 9 . 4/17/2016
Holy shit. This is BLOODY AMAZING. I have never enjoyed a fic as much as this one. Please please update soon. I am really in need of some toph x zuko goodness!
ElizabethJ21 chapter 9 . 1/25/2015
I LOVE this story. It's amazing! I could stop from laughing out loud as I read it. You got Toph just right, and I love the idea behind it. And Queen Toph is awesome, I love her. it's an amazing story, AMAZING!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
What are the words between the [] brackets? Are they written/cancelled out or just private thoughts? :D Very fun chapter
muchachomomo chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
This is a really good fanfic. Such a shame its been abandoned :(

I've been thinking about writing a fanfic involving letter correspondence. You dont mind if I use this idea do you? I won't use it if you don't want me to
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
This is very amusing, kinda sweet, too. :) Great work.
HolleyS chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
You are so evil to leave us hanging!
i must know what happens!
Waywardneko chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
This is good! I wants to see moar! :3
Kurai Ummei chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
What a shame this has been abandoned. It is very good!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Wow! What are te chances you could update this? I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
This story is getting juicy!

Please update soon!