Reviews for Pen Pals
GraceEliza21 chapter 9 . 1/25
I LOVE this story. It's amazing! I could stop from laughing out loud as I read it. You got Toph just right, and I love the idea behind it. And Queen Toph is awesome, I love her. it's an amazing story, AMAZING!
Memory25 chapter 1 . 8/7/2014
What are the words between the [] brackets? Are they written/cancelled out or just private thoughts? :D Very fun chapter
muchachomomo chapter 9 . 6/22/2014
This is a really good fanfic. Such a shame its been abandoned :(

I've been thinking about writing a fanfic involving letter correspondence. You dont mind if I use this idea do you? I won't use it if you don't want me to
T. Alana M chapter 4 . 4/27/2014
This is very amusing, kinda sweet, too. :) Great work.
HolleyS chapter 9 . 1/12/2014
You are so evil to leave us hanging!
i must know what happens!
Waywardneko chapter 9 . 12/31/2013
This is good! I wants to see moar! :3
Kurai Ummei chapter 9 . 12/28/2013
What a shame this has been abandoned. It is very good!
Mrs.DylanLightwoodIvashkov chapter 9 . 10/11/2013
Wow! What are te chances you could update this? I love it!
Guest chapter 9 . 9/21/2013
This story is getting juicy!

Please update soon!
oldfashionedhand chapter 9 . 8/26/2013
A touching and funny story, I've enjoyed the presentation of the new problems the Gaang faces and the growing undercurrent of intrigue, but most of all the humour, warmth and understanding in Zuko and Toph's relationship. I don't know if you're planning on continuing with this, and I'd love to keep reading, but even if you leave here, I'll still enjoy rereading it for the great character interaction.
Ileah chapter 9 . 8/7/2013
This story is really getting good. Toph's sass is my favorite part, but the plot is picking up nicely.
Himedere Heichou chapter 9 . 6/9/2013
Please, I beg of you UPDATE. This story is adorable and I refuse to believe this is the last chapter. UPDAATTTEEEE! You're an amazing writer and I love you for that, but that doesn't mean I won't attempt to gouge your eyes out. :P
Soten-ni-zase chapter 9 . 5/23/2013
This is an interesting but slow moving story. Started in '10, 9 chapters long & last updated in '12? This makes me sad for the possibility of it being completed for it is a very well done & interesting story without being a door-stopper like Embers & other such stories.
StrangePointOfView chapter 9 . 5/22/2013
This is fun. And intriguing. I like where this is heading.
PoptartProdigy chapter 9 . 4/11/2013
This is a fascinating story. I like the conceit of Toph being made Queen of Omashu because she's Just That Awesome and maintaining a close correspondence with Zuko while she's at it. The story is well done, blending off-hand funny with interesting intrigue plotting seamlessly. I hope that this doesn't die, I'd quite like to see more of it.