Reviews for while little girls grow
E d e n chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
K. As we speak, I am heading for your profile right now.
This is just - when are you going to write more than a one-shot for these two D;
God, look what you have done. Made me incoherent.
The premise, the 'banter' between the two (or more like just a one-sided struggle in general) - yes, I can see this happening. And I love how you had Gippal truly thinking that she was still a kid, as if she wasn't just 2 or 3 years younger than him (..god I don't even remember anymore).
tacks chapter 1 . 1/9/2011
Oh gosh, I wish you wrote more G/R humor, this was outright hilarious! Your wit is wicked. This and Shades of Sunlight were fantastic. It's great how much impact you make with just a few choice words; keep it up!
thunderings chapter 1 . 12/14/2010
OH MY GOD.

THIS. STORY.

I've never read something quite as hilarious or amazing or just plain perfect as this. It was so *them* and magical. You have a gift for humor, and writing m'dear. I don't even like Gippal/Rikku, but this was so enjoyable.
JingYee chapter 1 . 12/11/2010
ahahahaha! poor poor Gippal :p
Dark Icy Warrioress chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
That is hilarious! (in a kinda dirty way) good job!
herping and derping chapter 1 . 8/22/2010
Cuuuute. Poor Gippal. XD

LOVE the writing style, it's fun and humorous, along with being wonderfully fitting. Nice work, thank you for this dose of silliness.

ceastical
aichioluv chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
:) i like this one-shot. i haven't played the game for a long time so i don't remember how her victory dance looked like. but gippal/rikku sure looked cute together
Danko Kaji chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You must be someone special, because I am in love with your humor. XD Rikku/Gippal hilarity is GOLDEN. Besides "Tilting the Hourglass", this is the only fic I can tolerate Rippal (I'm more a Tikku fan).

Great work. Love to see what others you've got in store. :)