Reviews for Misdialing Can Change Your Life
Artemis Klein chapter 5 . 4/12/2012
Hi! _ I don't know if you're still continuing this story, or if you just haven't been able to update; whatever the situation, I just wanted to say how much I love what you've written so far. LietxPol AUs are always so cute! And this one is really well written and has a unique storyline. Hope you continue it someday!
Uesue chapter 5 . 2/27/2012
Ahahaha xDDD

Why didn't Francis become a gynecologist? Would have suited him so well...

And the other two... Oh dear I hope I will never ever have to be taken care of by Dr. Beilschmidt and Dr. Carriedo! xD

And Id so love to read another chapter of this... Toris and Feliks are so incredibly cute together and this AU is a really interesting one!
Roo4life chapter 5 . 7/24/2011
Coolio! I totally can't wait till the next update! I hope it's soon! I love how this is going so far and there's a few..or one..missing quotation mark but it's fine not that big. :)
Tatiana chapter 5 . 5/27/2011
HURRY UP!
ninjagiraffes234 chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
this story is so cute~ i love it!
yuchann chapter 5 . 1/31/2011
UPDATEEEE PLEAAAAASE :C
qhckaloyhzcxtmb chapter 5 . 1/25/2011
I knew it!

Somehow, I knew ivan was going to abuse poor Liet and his brothers D: I actually had 'rape' in mind, so I was half-right.

This is amazingly written and I'm freaking hooked!
A.B.C chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
I just wish the chapters were longer!
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
OH HAI! Yay, you updated! Omygosh, this story is so cute~ I'm so happy you're continuing! 8D

And omg the BFT X) Eee, I'm so excited to read more!
miharu365 chapter 5 . 1/24/2011
Oh Jesus, you made them doctors.
PrussianAwesomeness chapter 5 . 1/23/2011
EEK! THE BAD TOUCH TRIO /squeals forever.

I'm really loving the idea of them as doctors. :3
china-aruX3 chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
AIYAH SO CUTE! and poor toris having to put up with mr waterpipe ; ; anyway please update!
Shaposhit chapter 3 . 11/11/2010
OMG waterpipe rape! This a cute little fic though sometimes it gets a little hard to keep track of who is saying what.
CalaveraCandiedSkull chapter 4 . 10/31/2010
HEY! HEY! HEY! Why hasn't this been updated yet! Dude, continue, I really like it! Don't just leave me hanging!
keisan chapter 4 . 10/13/2010
Cuuute! I love that it's hurt/comfort yet you've brought some light-hearted scenes to mix it up and keep it from becoming too angsty. And of course, romance. Epic win. *wink* Haha it'd be ironic if Francis were the doc. But I really adore Matthew so I wouldn't mind seeing him either...You should also bring in Feliciano...as maybe a nurse or patient or something and of course Ludwig would also have to feature in the scene... hahah sorry I'll stop now. Update soon!