Reviews for Ashes, Ashes
Guest chapter 8 . 6/19/2014
Type your review for this chapter here...
milodinooo chapter 8 . 2/2/2014
You know, I've kinda noticed that the ages of TAFD are kinda wrong (from my memory)and was wondering what are all their ages? The exorcists, I mean. In any case, the Noahs did nothing? I do hope they did something. :)
Aqua79 chapter 7 . 1/6/2014
I know you haven't written in a while but I am up late and rereading this and had an idea. Lavi, Fred, and George messin' with Yu with Lav's Christmas present .
Will of the Abyss - AllenxRoad chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
So, if you ever feel like pulling up an empty document and typing another chapter for this booklet-thingy, then may I give you a prompt?

What if Harry visits the order sometime after the war and comes immediately after the Alma Karma arc? You know, Allen's locked up, and everyone's scared of the 14th. Then Harry gets all worked up because he doesn't think Allen could be bad, and so he goes to visit him in his cell.

Anyway, I hope you will come back to the DGM Fandom, (as you mentioned wanting to do in your profile, despite the year-long hiatus Hoshino-san has tortured us with) and get back into the groove of writing! :)
Aqua79 chapter 8 . 11/23/2013
Lavi should have know something like that would happen!
Deathstarling556 chapter 8 . 10/6/2013
Hahahahaha that's GREAT!
Jazebeth chapter 8 . 8/12/2013
oh... aha! I get the Joke! it's hillarious when I knew what you meant, really!
ck chapter 6 . 4/3/2013
Really well written! good style!
the loverws chapter 7 . 3/13/2013
isn it allen's birthday is on chirtsmas
greenmonochrome chapter 7 . 8/28/2012
Wow, I am floored at how well you portray your characters! You pay such attention to detail, and the way you end this chapter is beyond amazing! Just wow. You are better at developing characters than many professional, published authors. I really hope that you do decide to go professional, though that's mainly a selfish wish on my part: I want to read more of your writing!
Eventideless chapter 8 . 4/8/2012
I love your idea for this booklet! XD And Kanda's time of the month had me cracked up *thumbs up* So I'm guessing that the Draco/Allen conversation comes next?
sammi117 chapter 8 . 2/15/2012
you know i wouldn't mind reading about dumbledores opinion on Allen Lavi and Kanda. just saying.
sunfeil chapter 8 . 12/29/2011
haha, it's so much fun reading these little chapters that you type up...and also, do you think that you could write one about when Allen meets Dumbledore? I've been really curious as to how they would both react/think
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Oh that was very very amusing.

i was laughing.

until i saw you had no more left.

now i'm not laughing.

...OTL

and you haven't updated this since march ;_;

sad face...

So, how do you work this, anyway? prompts? random thoughts?

Sorry, that last mental image of Lavi...lol.
Twilight Cardmistress chapter 5 . 12/28/2011
This one made me lol.

a lot.

Very much.

amused.

Kanda? Polite? WHAT HAS THE WORLD COME TO?

but i'm glad you didn't make him impervious to the Veela charm lolol.

_