Reviews for The Worst Of You
Zita HC
Zita was employed as Princess Crystal's chief lady in waiting after DM3.
Zita is actually the human version of Jemima from Cats.
Unlike her brother,Zita is a more empathetic and caring sibling.
Laruto Lagunov chapter 22 . 10/15/2013
I absolutely loved this story. I wish I could've seen more fluff but I loved Gru, you portrayed him PERFECTLY. This whole story made complete sense.
Celeste K. Raven chapter 22 . 7/14/2013
I was captivated by this fic as soon as I started it. I usually don't enjoy GruXOC stories, but Ady is actually a very believable and interesting character. I love that she didn't just randomly fall in love with Gru or vice versa. They slowly start to become more comfortable with each other until it sparks something more. I tend to skim over long fanfics, only reading the parts that interest me, I soaked in every word of this one, and I'm very excited to start reading the sequel. Bravo!

Write On!
Jacquelina-Comm chapter 22 . 7/7/2013
I love this story, by the way. I think this is eighth time I read it. :)
Bookworm210 chapter 19 . 6/27/2013
OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD OMIGOD!
EPIC-MEGA-FAN-GIRL-SQUEAL-SPAZ-ATTACK!
*DIES FROM THE AMAZINGNESS*
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 5 . 6/19/2013
Heh, cute. Aw it's her B-day? I hope someone does something for her!
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 4 . 6/19/2013
Lol. He' such a bastard. I love it . . .
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 3 . 6/19/2013
Ha. That was SO freaking funny. Your mind is brilliant. I love that Ady reacts like a normal person would and isn't some bubbly blond Mary sue.
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Oh poor OC . . . yikes her roomie doesn't seem very friendly . . . I thought it was funny how you had the girls go with him to he bank. This is cool, though I doubt it's in the girls best interest for Gru to take over the world. Ha next chapter we see the real hilarity unfold, I'm sure :P
Deathstroke Terminator chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
This is really good, I'm glad I found it . I know what you mean when you said this chapter was suddenly easy to write. I had a really long dry spell where I didn't write anything then I stated a new story and I could suddenly pop out chapters in one day. :) Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
LauraAnn1994 chapter 22 . 4/13/2013
Please tell me you are planning to make a sequel!? I loved this so much! The movie despicable me was adorable, I just think the girls should have a mother figure. If you decide to make a sequel message me please. I'll follow the story and you.
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
7 hours. This took me from 9 to 4;08 in the morning to read.
I need a life. XD
But . . . HOLY PICKLES, THAT WAS SO FREAKING AWESOME!
*squee*
HalfwayParanoid chapter 22 . 3/4/2013
This was surprisingly good, and I loved it, even if the humor wasn't as good as the movie.
Is there going to be a sequel? I kind of do and don't Loved it either way, and you had one or two spelling errors.
ThatlilNix chapter 22 . 8/27/2012
What a great story. :)
Massinvader chapter 22 . 6/2/2012
This has got to be one of the best GruXOC fics I have read in a while. It had so many crazy twists but it was the coolest thing! I really loved this, and now I'm off to read plasma and grilled cheese ;)

Stay strong!