Reviews for Journal Entries of a Lovesick Fool or two
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2013
Great story thanks a bunch.
alix33 chapter 8 . 8/16/2010
"He knows when it's bath time and sulks until he's in the bath tub. Then he's all play. I know from experience that the bathroom will be soaked which is why I wanted to give Gibbs the choice of helping me or not. Bouncing German shepherd is almost like a Caf-Pow hyper Abby…dangerous in any circumstance." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 7 . 8/16/2010
"I'd have Jethro looking at me with worry in his big brown eyes and then I'd be feeling guilty over my dog." "Where is McMutt anyway?" "He's staying with Abby for the day. We share him on weekends; almost like shared custody." I shake my head at the implications behind those words." - Hehehe.

"the French toast; the lightest sprinkling of powdered sugar possible." - Yum, though I normally do golden syrup or bacon on MY French toast.

"Ziva watched us and said nothing but I know that the ninja was suspicious of all our behavior. She confronted me one night, before one of my Sundays with Tim and told me that if I did anything to hurt him I'd find out what it felt like to die via paperclip. Made me wonder if there were unresolved feelings there too." - Whatever about the unresolved feelings, I am just squee-ing about Ziva threatening DiNozzo.
alix33 chapter 6 . 8/16/2010
"Tony did manage one last quip of the night, one even I could relate to…"Who was that McMasked man?" - Yes, he WAS rather different from the diffident Timmy we know from work, wasn't he, this dominant (and hot as anything because of it, IMO) Timmy?

"We arrived back at his apartment and he ran up the stairs and was back down with McMutt by his side before I could even get out of the car." - Gibbs thinks of Jethro the dog with a McNickname? That is SO funny!

"from the way Jethro started acting, he knew that he would be off the leash soon. Subtle tugs and soulful looks up at Tim who just smiled down in return and said "Soon." The dog is good for him, and I think he's good for the dog. Still surprising considering the events that brought them together." - AW!

"A few more minutes of playing with the dog and he gave a sharp whistle. Jethro immediately came to his side and waited patiently for the leash to be snapped back on his collar." - Wow, I totally LOVE it that Tim can do the sharp whistling thing.

"I draped my grandmother's afghan over him, to keep him warm" - AW, what a totally Gibbs thing to own, an afghan his grandma knitted or crocheted! (But I have a blankie MY grandma crocheted for me too, still. One that looks like Joseph from the Bible's Technicolor dream coat, with seven colours!)

"Tim smiles from the bedroom door. He's drenched from head to toe seemingly unaware of the emotions he's creating in me and Tony. Tony is standing beside the kitchen table, a cinnamon roll halfway to his mouth as he watches McGee watch the dog. He swallows hard and turns toward the table in an effort to get himself under control. Tim smiles ruefully at his wet clothes then turns and goes back into the bedroom coming out this time in jeans and loose t-shirt." - Hehehe.
IMSLES chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
Well done.

I can't blame Tim for loving Gibbs :-) I think Gibbs learned so much about himself. It was very touching.

Sue
Gunner'sDream chapter 7 . 8/13/2010
This was a great story! I enjoyed reading it!

She confronted me one night, before one of my Sundays with Tim and told me that if I did anything to hurt him I'd find out what it felt like to die via paperclip. Made me wonder if there were unresolved feelings there too.- aww Ziva protecting Tim. I love it _
YaoiYuriFan chapter 8 . 8/13/2010
I absloutely love this story. I wish it didn't end,but all good things must I guess.

For some reason, I wanna see you write a Star Trek 2009 story considering your writing style for NCIS.
DS2010 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Let the battle begin.

I really want to root for Tony or a threesome!
YaoiYuriFan chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Nyaaaa! I don't know who I want to win,can I vote for both?
alix33 chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
"Your mission should you decide to accept it, is to woo McGee." I couldn't help it; my mouth dropped at an actual television/movie quote from Gibbs. Then again, he was around during the original Mission Impossible television series era." - Hehehe, I can totally see how that would surprise the living daylights out of Tim!

Then a really wild idea passed through my mind that we both vetoed…" "A three-way?" I have to admit that idea had passed my own wicked thoughts a time or two. "Uhh, yeah…" - Hehehe.
IMSLES chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
Never a good situation to have to be in. Though it makes for a very interesting story.

Sue
Gunner'sDream chapter 5 . 8/9/2010
O geez. I hope this doesn't get messy! Who ever he doesn't pick is going to feel terrible. And in turn Tim will feel terrible. Leading whoever he picked to think that Tim thinks he made the wrong choice and then they will feel terrible! Oh no! I think the only fair way for this to end would be a threesome *wicked smile* _ great chapter!
alix33 chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
You know what would be infuritating and hugely in-te-res-ting at the same time: Gibbs' thoughts while Tim told him and DiNozzo about everything Abby did and said in this chapter.
YaoiYuriFan chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Nyaaaaaa! You pulled a cliffie again!
Gunner'sDream chapter 4 . 8/4/2010
Oo I really enjoyed reading this so far. It's a new look on things _ I also want to say that I totally agree that abby treats Tim like crap half the time and Gibbs seems

to be just as bad about it too!... Even Tony too sometimes.. Not cool! Poor Tim it's just because he is so nice and trusting. Although it does seem to have gotten better through out season 7.. Hopefully it will keep going that way!

Anyways! Good story so far. I'm excited to find out what's ganna happen next!