Reviews for Second Helpings
Looks like a fun read to continue with. I find it funny how Ripley could be both a hook for a sequel and NOT a sequel, where we can speculate that the Odyssey fell apart and Chuck died on the way back. Unless he managed to kill the dog or put it in hyper sleep. Heh.
Yeaaaah... this is great and all, but there's lots missing. why'd you leave this hanging without update. please add more?!
m chapter 1 . 11/22/2013
genial !
krissy1317 chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
Great story! No OOC-ness either. I could totally see this happening in a never-going-to-happen sequel. Please update; I want to see how the townsfolk reacts when he comes walking back into town... Thanks for writing!
kirbyfan64 chapter 1 . 11/15/2010
Good story. I liked how Chuck mentions how the dog like alien has no eyes because I never noticed.
Vema chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
I'm intrigued! Please continue! :)
Mr. Gregor Samsa chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Great start! I really like the atmosphere you've set up. Really working up sympathy for Chuck. I like that you're using the little... Alien dog thing too. He was cute/terrifying.

I eagerly await the next chapter!
Silver Azure chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
That was really good so far, I know how itching to write something feels, I have a Planet 51 fic as well that I had this itch to write after seeing the movie for the first time, so I hope you R&R it but if not, I don't care. I hope you continue soon!

-Silver Azure