Reviews for Ask the Seussical Cast!
Noble chapter 2 . 5/12/2013
do the wickershams feel bad about how they treated horton and the whos?
Nightshade9802 chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
I love this play!I was mayzie in it!anyways my question is...did vlad vladikoff have more feathers than mayzie ?the person who played vlad in my performance says that he did-.-
Kitty in the hat chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
My fav song is How Lucky You Are, the Mayie reprise version. I'm playing Mayzie, and our cat is really hot... I have a question foe the Cat. What drives you to randomly pop up at a little boy's house and create a imaginary world? If it is imaginary, why didn't you create more girls to flirt with? And also, can you create me a world? Possibly with you in it? Please!
disneydork29175 chapter 2 . 8/28/2011
*sweeps away all the dust bunnies* Hey! Is this abandoned story still taking reviews?

Cat: Well if it was abandoned, it wouldn't be checking them.

Me: But I didn't ask that, now did I?

Cat: Nope! *grins*

Me: *facepalm* Sometimes... gah! Lets just review!

First off, I think you're keeping in everyone's character really well, but you might want to consider having them play off of each other more. You're doing that with the Cat and JoJo, but remember that JoJo can interact with Horton and the elephant bird (I think the official name is Morton, but I call it JoJo... or Joanna, if it's a girl.) and the Cat can annoy/flirt with everyone! (Although... maybe not flirt with EVERYONE. That'd be... weird o.O)

Cat: Are you talking about me again?

Me: Yes.

Cat: Alright!

Me: Second... well, that's my only criticism actually... *crickets chirp* CAT! What's your favorite song?

Cat: Havin a Hunch!

Me: Why?

Cat: Cause it's awesome. Oh! Also How Lucky You Are.

Me: Well, I guess that's fair. You DO sing it after-

Cat: No, I mean Mayzie's reprise!

Me: o.O

Cat: *grins* She's the most flirty in that song, and being her accompaniment, I often-

Me: Alright, alright, I get it! *glares at him* Keep your dirty little mind to yourself. *thinks for a moment* Well, my favorite would have to be Solla Sollew. It's got personal meaning to me. I sang it at my grandpa's funeral. *gets all quiet and uncomfortable*

Cat: *pats me on the back*

Me: *coughs* Uh, anyway. Another favorite would have to be It's Possible. I don't know why, I just like that song so much!

Cat: So, questions?

Me: Do you have any?

Cat: ... I'm asking questions? But...

Me: Think of it this way. If you ask this Cat a question, it'll be like Inception! ... kinda...

Cat: *thinks for a moment, then snaps his fingers* Who is your favorite person to annoy, BESIDES JoJo. Mine is the author!

Me: ... thank you Cat, I appreciate that.

Cat: *tips his Hat* Anytime.

Me: *rolls eyes* Uh, lets see... Gertie. Can I call you Gertie? Well, even if I can't, here's a question. Did you ever have your doubts about Horton? I mean... he was talking to a clover. A CLOVER! A freakin clover over you!

Cat: Didn't you play Gertrude?

Me: Yeah, but I wondered this as well. My Horton and I even had an inside joke about me "accidently" choking Horton with the scarf for not noticing me.

Cat: ... that really happened?

Me: Yep. It was at the beginning of rehearsal though, when we weren't doing anything. But I didn't tie it... it just... happened.

Cat: ...

Me: ANYWAY! Horton, were you friends with Gertrude before this whole speck thing happened? Cause you seem to know her name and everything.

Cat: JoJo, how are ya holding up with other me constantly appearing out of no where?

Me: Hey, is Schmitzie there?

Cat: *erupts into uncontrollable laughter* Schmitzie... that never gets old...

Me: I'm SERIOUS! Is this a military subplot play, or are we going with Seussical Jr. here? If this isn't, JoJo, what's it like on the Butter Side Up brigade? Are the random visits from Cat enjoyable then? cause, I mean, with him, at least you get to Think!

Cat: ... this review got loooooooong...

Me: *looks up* O.O It did...

Cat: ... *grabs my notebook* Yoink!

Me: HEY! GIVE THAT BACK! It has all my ideas in it!

Cat: *laughs* Silly Em. *disappears, then reappears behind me* All those good ideas are kept in your pretty little head of yours.

Me: *turns around, about to yell, but blushes profoundly instead*

Cat: *nods* Yep, that's how you mess with an author. *to WF* She makes it so easy. *shakes his head* ANYWAY!

Peace, Love, and Seuss forever

Cat and Em Cabot.
alice chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
I love Seussical,but on to the questions.

1. Gertrude : why didn't you give up on Horton, I mean he's a great character( my second favorite behind Cat and Mayzie), but it wasn't till near the end when he fell in love with you.

Horton: How are you going to explain to the baby elephant/bird that he/she belongs to Mayzie

anyone else but me noticed that the Cat was Jose... Cat, Mayzie you wanna tell us something?

4. Mayzie you should write a tell all book about your romance with That night owl so no on else falls victim of him!

Once again I really love Seussical! Bye!
DarkSeeker233 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Awesome, I also LOVED this play! I played the Cat in the Hat _! (but sadly made fun of me because I'm a girl and the original Cat is a boy) (it was very fun to mess with Jojo by the way) So I have a question for Jojo-How would you react if Cat took over the world?
Shadows from the Past chapter 1 . 11/7/2010
Lol Nice, I LOVE this Musical, I was Horton the Elephant!

I have to questions:

1. Jojo, how do you ever manage to escape that cat?

2. So, Horton, how are things with Gertrude and the Elephant bird? :)
wouldsomebody chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Well jeez. You stole my idea.

. . .

xD But this is great! Now *I* get to ask questions, too! I was jealous of my reviewers. . .x_x

But just PLEASE do not copy any of my answers, and I will not copy any of yours. Sorry, I don't mean to sound all prissy but one worries about these kinds of things, but it's something to worry about considering we have the same story. It'll be cool to get two sides of the story if this works.

I'm glad at least you let people know that I had the original idea.

And my favorite songs . . . How Lucky You Are, the Cat's version. And Oh the Thinks You Can Think, of COURSE. And Alone in the Universe. And The People Vs Horton the Elephant. And Here on Who. xD OH WHAT CAN I SAY, THEY'RE ALL AWESOME.

I dunno what the casts' favorite songs are. Maybe we should let THEM tell US.