Reviews for Cut From the Team
Crybaby chapter 1 . 3/17/2011
ive read this b4 but its always cute.!D'
MistressLeah chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
mmmmm i guess it was ok but it was out of character. like, drew isn't that heartless and also the football team aren't that cold ether. it was kinda weired :S. but it was still good, just really out of character.
Anime-baka chapter 1 . 12/15/2010
TTTT this was a GREAT story!
Offikennymccormick chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
Omg, I seriously love you 3 This was amazing. They are my favorite characters on Degrassi, and I really think that you portrayed them very well(:
Canon-FanonLover chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
I LOVED IT! ive been waiting for someone to write something rated R between them and finally it has come. YES! while reading their intimacy my mouth was completely open and when i read the part 'Riley's nine inch length' i was like "damnnnn this girl even imagined its length". this rocked!
Reuikxkisa chapter 1 . 8/29/2010
The story was flawless...

I LOVED IT!

the anger, the passion, the lamour, flawless

I loved your story!

ZanexRiley forever!
Daddy's Little Pyro chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Aw that was so sweet!

Grrr XD Drew, you douche bag. I plan on coming at him with a chainsaw one day.
Ziley3 chapter 1 . 8/25/2010
Is Zane Asian in the show because in real life Hes African... I liked it though.
YamiTenshiKoi chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Yayness! Finally a lemon for these two:) Been waiting for someone to write one, so thanks a bunch! lolz that was cute and full of yaoi goodness. Nice job!

XOXO

Lexi
Mochi no Yume chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
OMFG THIS IS SOO HOT!

Riley definitely won't be thinking about being cut from the team now :P

I think you captured Zane's sweetness perfectly and the ending in particular sealed that :)

Excellent story and keep up the good work!
LovingPipersBoys chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
OMG! This story was amazing. I actually just started watching Degrassi and I love them together. I just wish that Riley wasn't so scared of his team. He should really just kick Drew's ass, set the other guys straight and be who he is. Anyway excellent story.
33 Q333 chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
Wooaahhh... o-o

. ...

-**Bows down to your holy-ness**
ShadowQueen1996 chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
i loved this XD good job
tearsoftenshi chapter 1 . 8/4/2010
awww this was so sweet. I love Zane! I just wish Riley would do this on the show, he needs to realize that Zanes more important then football...b4 some1 steals him! *cough* meh...wait hes gay. lol. I can still try. Wonderful job with the story and the lemon. It was sexy!
windscarbabe68 chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
LOVED IT! But I would love another chapter! I really wanna see Drew get punched in the face and Riley fight for his spot! XD

Ziley is such an amazing couple X3