Reviews for Trust the Force
mathgash chapter 1 . 2/23
Why did you stop ? This is good ! Please continue !
Force sensitive chapter 1 . 7/30/2015
Please, please continue! Would very much like to read more.
C0RINA chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I know this story was written a while ago, but you should finish it. It is very good so far!
Kam14 chapter 1 . 9/5/2012
this story so far is awesome and i hope u continue with it.
LegolasWillabethKenobi chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
i AM REALLY LIKING THIS STORY WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE? FOR I AM YET TO FIND A STORY THAT MATCHES THIS ONE AND IT SOUNDS GREAT. I LIKE OBI-WAN TO LIVE BY THE WAY. MAYBE SERIOUSLY MAIM OR BADLY INJURE OUR GOOD FRIEND oBI-wan. but not kill. sorry for typing in caps.
hope-in-truth chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
Great story, hope you make the next chapter soon because this is one of the best stories I've read about Qui-Gon taking Anakin and leaving Obi-Wan.

Keep up the good work. D
bluedragon1836 chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I want it to be continued! Please? With sugar on top and a nice big chocolate covered cherry?
timme chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
please do continue! i love that anakin and obiwan would find a way to each other despite circumstances
anakinpadmekenobi chapter 1 . 8/14/2010
Wonderfully done! Thank you. Thank you for not making Anakin a brat. I've read way too many stories lke this where Anakin is a brat. I like how the relationship between Anakin and Qui-Gon is actually quite rocky. It's funny, really. Obi-Wan's fine, isn't he? It's too early for him to die. And he's too stubborn. These dark jdi/sith are quite curious. They actually seem quite close, and (Darak?) was very concerned for his friend. Can't wait for more!

And, if you need one still, I'll beta.
Selene467 chapter 1 . 8/3/2010
Okay this surely has me highgly interested already. I've read some stories where Obi becomes a knight and Qui survives ad trains Anakin, but I havea feelign yours will be different and maybe better, since for one reason, Anakin and Obi are friends and even share a bond! Wicked!

Though this means Qui and Anakin don't exactly get along too well, if Anakin can bond so easily with another who isn't even his master.

The fact that Obi and Qui arne't exactly on speaking terms from what I guessed, interesting. Obi surely feels abandoned and betrayed and somehwat hurt that Qui would "throw" him aside for a new apprentice. Gonna be plenty of emotional turmoil in this story.

Also Obi is known to doubt himself, I think, mostly and Qui sending him off will of course make that even worse, make Obi feel like he isn't worthy of continueing training or that Qui ahd enough of him or soemthing, especially sicne form the Jedi Apprentice boks, you find out Obi really looks up to Master Qui-Gon Jin and tried his best to gain his approval and stuff, so this one sentence you wrote is like excellent!

"This is the Knight that had killed a Sith Lord eight years ago and he was only a padawan learner back then,"

This is what Obi accomplished, even though he would probably think of it as luck, it wasn't. He kept focussed while the stupid sith decided to pester him about instead of finishing what he started and he didn't keep focus and so was unprepared as Obi made his move and cut him in half. I amy be a bit biased, but still, Darth Maul could have thought a bit better. Perhaps take Qui's lightsaber so for example Obi can't take it, use it to direct witht he force at Obi while still having his own lightsaber to defend in case Obi escaped the attack, etc.

Sorry for getting off topic there :D Anyway I'm liking the beginning, especially the reminder of what Obi accomplished, making his demise (you better not let him die though!) that more unbelievable and scary and well you get the idea. Love the touch of friendship between Obi and Anaking, gonna be interesting to read of Obi and Qui interacting and gonna be eager to read the demise of that other badass dude.

So keep at it, I'll be waiting for the update! Of to a great start so far!

Greetz Selene467
Writer's Epoch chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
genius dude genius, plz continue
gurnius chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Great start to your story and a cliffie too! I personally like stories where Anakin and Obi-Wan are friends if Qui-Gon lived. The tension between the two older Jedi will make the story. You've introduced a couple of rogue/Dark Jedi into the mix here. Although one is on his way out, the other remains a viable threat should he escape Qui-Gon. And poor Obi-Wan has been injured too. I'll be keeping an eye out for further updates. Good work!
Geri K chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Good start, and about my fav Obi-Wan too.

Glad to see another Aussie taking up the writing habit.

What a cliffie to end on. Obi-Wan better not die I couldn't bear it. By the way it's Qui-Gon with a Q not Gui-Gon.

Sounds interesting so far.
little obi wan kenobi chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
a new story about my two favorite jedi's obi and qui. please continue the story.

i subcribe to story alert