Reviews for Funny
Saturday the 14th chapter 1 . 12/2/2014
Very very well written. Was kind of creepy, but in a good way. I found it particularly ironic how even though the capitol people have everything in terms of material possessions and the districts have practically nothing, to the point where many people die of starvation, it is the capitol people who feel lifeless and empty, not the district people
Window Girl chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
I like this a lot.
Emma chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
This is def creepy, but it's really insightful. It's a nice insight into why the Capitol people like the games- because it makes them feel alive. I like this character, and I'm not surprised she went insane. With that much knowledge in a society that is so messed-up, I think I would too. Keep on writing.
Claire chapter 1 . 1/29/2014
Wow. This is absolutely incredible!
Buzzy chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Just read your fan fiction and I am blown away! What an original premise. I absolutely LOVE how you wrote Cinna's character! I felt like I got to see a completely different side of him, and yet you stayed true to his character. Brilliant and brilliantly written. Really enjoyed it. Thanks for posting!
Astrid Ellison chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
I am a huge fan of the hunger games, this fanfic was amazing! I like your writing style, but I'm confused on why she was taken to prison? Otherwise very good
Defying.Expectations chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
Wow. What a startling perspective. I liked the idea of this nameless Capitol girl who slowly begins to see the tributes as not just these human commodities/toys for her enjoyment, but as real human beings . . . and, as a result, begins to see herself as a real human being, too. Kudos to you for a great and thought-provoking fic.
Aislynn chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
I like the way you reveal that truth, and the (unknowing) meeting of the girl with the guy on the street (who is probably Cinna?), as well as the conclusion. So well done!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/11/2013
Most fanfiction I've read is just two exsistant characters falling in love with cookie cutter plot lines. This fanfic, however, was clever. And immensely well written. I enjoyed it, and would gladly read it again and again.
Much love,
Katie.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/26/2013
That was amazing
Daisy chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
That was very impressive.k
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
This is absolutely incredible. I love the girl you've written here and her discoveries during this week and this hunger games as she sees them and realizes that they're real people for the first time and feels just a tiny bit of what Peeta feels for the first time and realizes, puts together the pieces about how crazy they are, how insane they all are in this world for things to be the way they are, and how she's happy and laughing that nobody else gets the joke and it's fantastic. Loved it. Really great mood you set up here.
ladybug114 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
Wow... i actually really liked that. It was a little disturbing though... in a good way!
InfiniteAnomaly chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
I can't tell you how much I love this story. It's very, very good. Haunting.

Also, I'm guessing you're an EA fan if so, you need to check out a film project she's part of: The Devi's Carnival. (That is if you haven't already.)
Zeviz chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
I like this view of a Capitol citizen. I wonder if she'd decide to return to the world after the revolution succeeds.