Reviews for Speak your Mind
LunarStar98 chapter 21 . 5/18/2013
please continuer have read story 3 times and still no new chapter please continue must know what happen next please.
Guest chapter 21 . 1/20/2013
I just released what chapter I was on its so good I forgot
LunarStar98 chapter 21 . 11/11/2012
*RAWR* cliffhanger oh the agony oh the pain of having to wait for another epic chapter and im am so confused is hiruma going to have a romantic relationship with sena or is it going to be just ya know family love (im really rooting for romantic i absolutly love hirusena! yay! yaoi rules! ahhh please make it romantic pretty please with hot smexy yaoi on top!?
R34L17Y HUR72 chapter 21 . 2/4/2012
Ahaha I just loved it when Sena was describing the older Hiruma. Too cute. I finally caught up and can't wait for the next chapter. Till next time your crazy buddy.
killmemarzgurl chapter 21 . 7/25/2011
Nooo! D: Not Hiruma! And his arm! Lol I can't wait for the next chapter, where hopefully everyone comes back to life...well except Riku.

You don't have to apologize! Summer is when you are supposed to take a break from everything. Well isn't he just special? ;) lol And no I am definetly not in summer school. I would die if I had to, either from shame(if I needed it to make up credits) or exhaustion. I feel the same way as you do, my brain does not funtion in this heat!
wolf-demon39 chapter 21 . 7/24/2011
:O riku is dead TT is there no hope for him? Oh an hirumas arm hmmm would be hard to attach bones back on unless he wants a skeleton arm :L oh bt he's a demon it could maybe grow back the skin an all but then he would have to be alive again but that could happen his spirit is still there?_? Oh and forgot to say epic fight as sena did damage to HIRUMA xD who would have thought lol

OHHH father? Interesting (an lol for raven carrying young hiruma by the collar)

Awesome chapter xD someones in for an ass wooing for molesting little sena when their spirits return to their bodys (hopefully)

Looking forward to the next chapter :D good work
darkstar7789 chapter 20 . 7/8/2011
Please continue this fic! I absolutely need to find out what happens next! Don't give up! But if you want to I can't really stop you. I'll wait and see. Hopefully, you keep updating! :) *hugs, blood, and chocolate*
PockoChi chapter 20 . 4/18/2011
whoa.. that was really intense! i started reading your story today and i read it all in one go till the latest chapter! great stroy update soon please! *o*/
killmemarzgurl chapter 20 . 4/15/2011
...So...he might be a demon. O-O I'm confused. But in a good way, can't wait to read more! :D

And yes my essays went well thank you. :)
wolf-demon39 chapter 20 . 4/14/2011
Great chapter I can't wait to see this face off XD the commander from hell vs ..well sena lol can't wait to the next chapter :)
wolf-demon39 chapter 19 . 4/3/2011
Nnnnoooo sena don't do it! :D Grrr it's a cliff-hanger plz update soon!
Kanichild chapter 19 . 3/25/2011
WOW that was WOWOWOWOWOW i really liked it all plz up date soon ahhhhhhh plzplzplzplzplzplz got any more like this i just got to see ehhhhhhhhhhhh i really like ittt
killmemarzgurl chapter 19 . 3/4/2011
Wow. That was shocking! Is part demon or something? Or is he like a grim reaper? Lol I'm sad that Riku died :( But otherwise I really liked this chapter!

And I feel you on the essays. I have one due Monday and 2 due on Friday D: I'm going to die!
Nekokratik chapter 5 . 3/3/2011
aww! XD COoll! I mean who doesnt want to use magic! Gotta stop here, too late and tomorrow i got schoool ... ugh ...

Nice story though! XD Really cute!
Tetractys chapter 19 . 2/28/2011
This was an interesting turn of events. I could really feel Sena's insanity (and anger) in the ends of the chapter. The detail to story was also up to par!

I understand how it's important to convey enough information to help the plot move along, but at the same time, it's rather dangerous to simply speed through like that. I don't want to sound like I'm flaming, I'm not, but this chapter was way too fast.

I think the conversation between Hiruma/Kid/etc. could have been fleshed out more, giving a little more premise and foreshadowing into what'll come to pass.

The exchange of information of an ambush and the reactions up to the ambush seemed a little unrealistic. Usually, the weaker (non-magical) people would be moved to a safer place before hand or something. I guess it's understandable if there wasn't enough time, though.

Riku's death scene was a tad cliche (though it still was heart-wrenching for me TT) and too rushed.

Overall, this was still a great chapter and I'm glad that you're still writing. Although, it's fine to take your time when writing. Please don't force yourself!

Thanks for the update! XD