Reviews for My Destiny, My Fervent Plea
BrookeyAnimal chapter 3 . 8/24/2013
Please upload more pictures to the wiki it would be awesome if this became show!
Allen Bedillion Trahurn chapter 11 . 11/15/2012
Interesting chapter. Very nicely done on the songs, btw.
fAnGiRl4Life005 chapter 2 . 3/26/2012
Awesome attention to detail, I feel like I'm rift there with the characters. Also, I love the imagery - the sludge going down the sink, the rain being personified. Overall though, if I had to pick a favorite thing about the start of this story, it would the metronome. Very good way to describe how Sarah is feeling and it makes the reader excited to have something to watch for. Can't wait to read more!
Allen Bedillion Trahurn chapter 10 . 3/9/2012
Well now. Seems things are becoming more interesting. Well done and a good chapter. Can't wait for what comes next!
Wolfsbane706 chapter 10 . 3/8/2012
About time you got 'round to posting another chapter.
Daiseytherabbit chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
whats the name of the song on Ch 5?
Xkarz Ravensin chapter 8 . 7/21/2011
Kid and Lucifer FTW
Xkarz Ravensin chapter 7 . 7/21/2011
This is an awesome story!

It grabs at my attention!

The plot was great, the characters are awesome, and i feel like a language arts teacher.

Also, it has humor, which I enjoy immensly!
Allen Bedillion Trahurn chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Very nicely up the good work!
The Lord of All Chaos chapter 9 . 2/23/2011
Excellent, you captured their personality as good as anyone who's not, technically inside their heads (they being Sarah and Samuel F. Stein of course).

But I have a bit of criticism. Sam's eyes are BLUE. A very deep, navy blue.

But, if I wrote somewhere else that his eyes were brown... that's me screwing up and you're i the right.

If they do have a greater role in the plot I can't wait to see them later on.

If they don't, well they did make a good cameo appearance.
The Lord of All Chaos chapter 8 . 1/25/2011
Ooooo.

So is Zelda gonna be Kid's girlfriend? Nice touch. I like it.
KishinDTK chapter 2 . 1/3/2011
Awesome D best SoulEater fanfic i have seen yet :)
Allen Bedillion Trahurn chapter 8 . 11/30/2010
I like it! And a great reveal for Kikami! I hope to read more, and soon!

Er: SO enthusiastic...geez.

I get to be!

Er: Anyway, I agree, very well done...but that Kikami gives me a creepy feeling, even more than the Dark Wavelength...

Mi: ...
Allen Bedillion Trahurn chapter 7 . 11/14/2010
In so far, I have read up through just a little of Chapter 5: An Injured Soul- Both Meister and Weapon In One? and I have to say, this is really very good. I like Sarah, especially the little twist of her being related to Maka, something I wouldn't have expected. She has incredible control of her wavelength with the "Soul Slash" technique, and it seems a lot more practical than the attack my OC, Erik, uses. Soul Ripper is good, but personally I think I might have made it a little OP. But anyway,the plot line is good and I look forward to read more. Keep up the good work! :D
Wolfsbane706 chapter 8 . 11/9/2010
I already told you I like Sarah. Now, in return for reading your fic all the way through, get some rest and don't continue til you get better.