Reviews for Lucario's Ultimate Adventure
Beautiful. Well done dude.
lilpips23 chapter 22 . 1/29
MORE I WHAT MORE PLZ
lilpips23 chapter 19 . 1/29
just finished reading chapter eleven. OMG I WANNA CRY SO HARD RIGH NOW
Lucario Mccloud chapter 11 . 12/11/2016
I think this is the chapter with most grammar errors, but great romance! I would really enjoy this chapter if Lucario cooed, "I love you" with some "You're my world" kind of stuff to Renamon.
Lucario Mccloud chapter 11 . 11/30/2016
I already finished the story but this is my favorite chapter. I say, this was an awesome story but it didn't heart-warming romance. I always loved Lucario x Zoroark but you just made me put Lucario x Renamon 2nd on the list! You're Filipino? I'm a Filipino too. I never really realized that Filipinos are really good at making love stories. I am working on a story that Lucario before his movie, he was a pair with Zoroark but after the movie, he reappeared and after a while, he saw Zoroark, with Blazekin.
Guest chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
amazing
Guest chapter 2 . 8/27/2016
I love the characters so far.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/27/2016
Need more about the Lucario's past of why he is in pris
Dolan Duk chapter 3 . 7/5/2016
Renamon and Lucario both kissed and it turned out renamon is actually Dolan then Dolan said
Dolan_ Lukaro plz
Lucario chapter 22 . 3/27/2016
Watch the power of AURA.
Also, time shift much?
Guest chapter 22 . 3/18/2016
Awesome ending!
Shulk chapter 3 . 3/17/2016
This is really cool so far!
Can't wait to read more
deitylink12345 chapter 2 . 1/26/2016
Love it
ZYXA12-ReBornX7 chapter 2 . 1/10/2016
I wonder what happened to Riolu at the end of this story? Surely there's an epilogue for each character, isn't there?
DivisableRose2 chapter 2 . 12/27/2015
To:

Hello my good sir the first chapter was amazing and a grate start I do hope to see more story's like this or more chapters and thank you for making this story this is and always be DivisableRose2.

From: DivsableRose2

P.S and it was most enjoyable keep in mind I have not read the hole story have a grate day/night/evening.