Reviews for Fiona and Ziva Walk Into a Bar
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
A realy good combination of characters and very well written. Hope that you will continue, but please keep the pro-israeli propaganda to minimum and if you're gonna discuss weaponry and shooting on nerd level, do some research (or keep the details to a minimum). If you where to include more characters, I could really se Tony and Sam hitting it of (getting drunk and trading sleazy womanizing anecdotes).
JEREMY chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
YES! YES! YES!
This story is the PERFECT Tribute to both BURN NOTICE(going off the air)
and NCIS(COTE DE PABLO leaving the series).

On behalf of the fans of BOTH shows,

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Vegeta74 chapter 1 . 3/14/2013
This so far has been an excellent story,, Please continue it
JEREMY chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Bogart would say ,'This looks like the beginning of a beautiful friendship'.

In fact, we could call this their CASABLANCA moment.

Let's see another story with these characters,very, very soon.
Alexander Raphel chapter 1 . 10/26/2012
I think that you played them just right! And Gibbs' reaction to the talk about the shoes, priceless and perfect! I hope that you actually do continue it!
jsab1974 chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
I think you should continue. It's perfectly logical that Gibbs and Michael would have met in the past.
Jasmine-Now-Leaves chapter 1 . 3/12/2012
Nice. any chance of more chapters? would love to know what Gibbs is up to.
Halfred Askold chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Not bad. The first part very well. The second part with Michael and Gibbs... ok. But I would love to see both the back stories on how Michael knows each. I am kinda like Ziva and Fiona... definitely need to fill in the blanks...
coolaquariun chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Best crossover! Loved it, it deserves a sequel.
NCISRookie33 chapter 1 . 10/27/2011
Hey u gonna continue?:-) cuz it's just getting good!
Nedy Rahn chapter 1 . 10/19/2011
Yes, you should continue the story. I think you've got a good mix and some good relationships going. The nice thing about characters like Gibbs, Ziva, Michael, and Fiona is that they could have believably crossed paths before either show began.
Tempe4Booth chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
PLEASE CONTINUE THIS I BEGGGGGGG OF YOU AND IF YOU EVER NEED ANY HELP I'M MORE THAN WILLING TO HELP
Lairelosse chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I enjoyed this story a lot. I especially liked the conversation between Ziva and Fiona. I could imagine Ziva saying all of those things in that way exactly. Keep up the good work! :)
Torn Apart Paper Dinosaur chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
This was really good, keep writing stories.

kirallie chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Amusing, I could so see this meeting. More?