Reviews for Neophytes
skyice98 chapter 4 . 3/26
I hope you contnue this fic its really good.
ryuuzaki19 chapter 4 . 9/30/2012
This is so good! The relationships are con
guest chapter 4 . 9/21/2012
". . . Let's never fight again, okay?"

Jeez, that brings back memories. that exact phrase in first grade was said by my friend, whom, come to think of it, I haven't seen since the day before 6th grade started. Huh.
Anonymouse chapter 4 . 3/8/2012
Please sir, may I have some more?
lol-mech chapter 4 . 9/29/2011
Ok so yeah this fic totally rocks, like a serious 10, amazing, astonishing, lovely, addicting, etc.

It's like a Transformer soap opera, but much more interesting and not all dramatic and overbearing...so it's like a Transformer reality show...I think...well what im trying to say is you're amazing!

Also:

Perceptor- GET OVER IT! Prowl will never love you! :o

Sorry, i had to get that out of my system...

Lol so anyways this is on my top 5 fav fic list! I LOVE it! So pwwweeeaaaasssseeee for to update soon? :3
kaiiju chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
Primusdamnit. My native language is English and you are worried about yours? Psh. You dont need to. Anyone who can write as spectacularly as you does not need help.

I have a rule, you see that I am reconsidering because of you. That rule is not favoriting more than one story per author. Damn.
gillian of arenal chapter 3 . 1/19/2011
Come on, go ahead and spike Cronius energon with bugs. He deserves it... he he hee.

You know, perhaps it might do Cronius a world of good to actually see how the other 'dead broke and starving' half actually live. Maybe he might get a spark/heart.
gillian of arenal chapter 2 . 1/19/2011
Cronius is such a fragging jerk. Roddy needs to be a bit more growly himself.

(btw, it is 'throne' not 'thrown' for the statement " trying to push my leader off his throne...") when Cronius responding to Optimus' taking him to task.

I am really enjoying this story of peace betwinxt the Autobots and the Decepticons.

Why do I get the feeling that Ratchet is going to Darker-shorers come hell or high water.
shadowblade-tara chapter 4 . 1/14/2011
Awesome! An update!

And holy crap, I just now noticed. School friggin sucks that way. *headdesk* Either way, good chap - love the tension between Screamer and Skyfire - or maybe not. Been there done that a time or two. I feel for Screamer. I really do.

So - next chap - more Screamer/Prime action? I'm sure Ratchet is going to unleash holy hell on the Council if anything too horrible happens to the Shadow mechs (by that I mean like genocide or something) and quite frankly, I'm looking forward to it. Someone's gotta knock them on their afts on occasion since Optimus isn't Prime anymore to do it.

Keep going - update, darn you! *grins*
smoking caramels chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
This is such a great story, can't wait for more!
Borath chapter 4 . 11/24/2010
I'm absolutely loving this story - there's just so much happening in it, and it's beautifully written and well paced. I can't wait to read more of it. :)
Wol Lo chapter 4 . 10/24/2010
Whoa. I wonder if is there any history between Ratchet and Shadow valley, or just sympathy and justice.
Fiera Sabre chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
YAAAAAAAAAYYYYY! New chapter _

Okay with that out of the way... It was a great chapter! I didn't mind the introspective-ness from Skyfire and Ratchet, and it was nice that even though they are both angsting a lot in this chapter it was two very different sorts of angsting. Skyfire's seemed much more slow-and-buried painful, while Ratchet's was very sharp and seemed acutely painful.

I think this was my favorite paragraph out of the entire chapter:

"Starscream arrived with his Trine, chatting, bickering, snickering all the way down the hall to the room, warning the already full room of their arrival. Optimus tried to catch a quick, yet subtle, glimpse of the red Seeker as he entered, tried to catch his optics, but the jet was too occupied with lecturing the others about running the Council in his and the other Decepticon Leaders' absence. Not that Skywarp didn't notice Optimus looking, and so he immediately began pointing in his direction, encouraging his older Trine-mate to 'go bother his boyfriend instead, because he slaggin' knew how to keep a town from blowing up in just an Orn's time'."

It had me giggling for some time, for the mental image of that scene.

Have fun writing!

-Fiera
Yukiko-Angel chapter 3 . 9/30/2010
Wow, I like a story where 'Prime and Starscream have a normal romance after the war.'

The writing is great, the turmoils of the after-war are fascinating. I am awaiting for more
Saberfrost chapter 3 . 9/8/2010