Reviews for Nothing Over the Obvious, part 1
xxPenAndRosesxx chapter 17 . 10/19/2010
I should have read this way earlier. You've improved a lot. It's sad in a cute sort of way. I like Dara too. She seems interesting.
Blonde-Weasley1 chapter 17 . 10/9/2010
Even though I only read the entry that had to do with my challenge. (I'll probably read the rest later.) I liked it. I could see Tom hanging out with someone so dedicatedly but not being in love with them. Good job. I can't wait to read more! :)
in sync chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
Interesting start.

I was confused about who the girl was, then I got to the paragraph thing and it made sense.

I like that Tom still has a necklace that she gave him. I thought that was sweet.

Mystii
Perchance A Primrose chapter 2 . 9/16/2010
I'm still liking Ash as a character.

The last thought from Ash about the students was very choppy. It would have sounded better like

'I wonder what the students will think of me?' Ash thought, 'Will they be nice? Mean? Maybe smart, although I really hope none are too dumb.'

Just a suggestion. :)

-Prim
Perchance A Primrose chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Good job so far.

It's so like Tom to keep something of hers.

Keep it up. :)

-Prim
opaque-girl chapter 11 . 9/16/2010
Good Work, I enjoyed it :)
juniperwing chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
This was slightly confusing (although, I did just come home from school and I'm rather tired)

but this was good writing.

good job
opaque-girl chapter 15 . 9/15/2010
Nice use of the prompt :)
Screaming Faeries chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Interesting, for a oneshot.

This side of Voldemort...yeah, interesting. But good! great work
Dazzled-Midnight-Melody chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Ash is the one Voldy loved, I'm assuming. I am itching to find out what happens, is it later in the story? I very much liked this, because come on no one is pure evil all of the time. There is always a time when they think back to what could have been and they probably feel bad.

-Dazzled
Charlie'sDragon chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
Cute and funny!
xxneversayingxx chapter 1 . 8/27/2010
Great one, enjoyed it a lot.
xxPenAndRosesxx chapter 10 . 8/26/2010
A natural response I would say.
xxPenAndRosesxx chapter 9 . 8/24/2010
AHAHAHAHAHA! Loved it! This is my favorite story from you. Keep it up!
xxPenAndRosesxx chapter 7 . 8/24/2010