Reviews for Abandoned
pumbawesome01 chapter 14 . 7/23
Awesome milestone for the story PLEASE KEEP UPDATING YOUR STORY IS INTERESTING AND WELL THOUGHT OUT PLEASE KEEP GONIG DONT STOP MY BIRTHDAY'S COMING PLEASE UPDATE
Yasuda chapter 14 . 6/19
Ooooooh I didn't think her father would know so soon, though I think it's a good thing she didn't keep the secret about you-know-what for herself too long x) So her father used to be a 'rebellious' one too ! x) Awww I'm looking forward to his first meet with Ater !
I thought for a while 'hey Gwen, you don't need to feel loyal or anything to these people, they're just not worth it', I'm glad Gwen finally realized... even if it's her village, they're really never been really kind to her or anything :/
Your style always makes me so thrilled ! Keep up with the good work ! :D
miss.twilightprincess chapter 13 . 3/15
I'm so happy you updated. Great chapter and keep up the good work ()/
Yasuda chapter 12 . 3/2
I love this story SO MUCH I'm gonna cry. Saw the movie two days ago then I read your fic all night. I was like "oh my god" when I saw you stopped after SUCH DEVELOPPMENT X) Shall I give up hoping for an update ? :( please at least tell me so I'm gonna mourn properly
Ps : I think I'm in love with Ater, too. I'm soooo jealous of Gwen.
Asery Aseerrmio Ecvoll Asernil chapter 12 . 1/16
I'm on the edge of my seat I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update as soon as you can. I can't wait to read more of this fantastic story. I LOVE this. )
DreamBigandBeUnique chapter 12 . 2/3/2014
You have to update! One of the best stories I have ever read! And I've read a lot :D
mayalewis16 chapter 12 . 11/4/2012
this is a good story! I hope that you update soon!
Kat chapter 11 . 6/24/2012
please write more! Its very good and i love Gwen! PLEASE!
SlytherinPrefect2014 chapter 11 . 6/22/2012
I think this story line is amazing, not a lot of people did this type of thing, please update?
PurpleReader29 chapter 11 . 3/19/2012
Yeah update! Your awkward romances work so nicely, mine are...awkward. Great work!
PurpleReader29 chapter 9 . 9/4/2011
More love interludes. I have it when parents tease way overboard, especially when they have no ground to stand on!
ViveWonderland chapter 9 . 9/3/2011
This was a really good chapter and It kinda leaves you hanging... I can't wait for the next chapter...
PurpleReader29 chapter 8 . 8/5/2011
This is so interesting! You're idea is so original and your character interaction is facinating!
ViveWonderland chapter 8 . 5/8/2011
Oh My Gosh. that was really good. I really want to read more if you haven't abandoned this story.

~Vive Le Fantom
mike91848 chapter 2 . 8/8/2010
Cute story from a little childs' point of view.