Reviews for Walls of Jericho
nervwriter chapter 1 . 6/11/2011
A good one shot. I think Shinji might have been just a tad bit too perceptive here, but overall it worked quite well. Also, I'd like to ask for your permision if could do a story expanding your idea beyond a one-shot, if I may. Just send me a message whenever you can. Thanks!
Archnecromancer King chapter 1 . 2/13/2011
Actually found the story very interesting. Note 10.
justbehappydammit chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Very interesting. I'd love to see in detail how this affects everything. It was hard to follow at times, but it was still very good.
ByLanternLight chapter 1 . 10/24/2010
This was a strong story. Good job. 5/5.
anonymous chapter 1 . 9/16/2010
Good story thou I wish you had decided to continue it.
Jho chapter 1 . 8/28/2010
I like how you developed this story, it was short but nice.
King of the Fallen chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
Well that was...anticlimactic. Really you could have made it a little better, even if you just had Asuka be a little kinder after he figured it out, would have made it better. Though I'm not against a little gratuitous sex, to each their own.
Illogically.Inclined chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
That didn't suck. That didn't suck to a spectacular degree.

It was perhaps a tad too neat, with Shinji being a little too perceptive, jumping to a few of his conclusions rather too quickly, but on the whole I liked the storytelling, and I very much liked the way you constructed the inner monologue.

Could have done with fewer ellipses, though.

At any rate, good work, and good luck with any future ventures into Eva fic territory, should the fancy strike you.
V-departed chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Haha, just realised:

"What is the Wall of Jericho?"

"Something biblical." Nudge nudge, wink wink, say no more, say no more...
Loco77 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Incognito girl chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
that was a nice quickie!
Tetsui chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Well...I just realized something...I'm going to be very bored when you go on your trip...Ah, well. Awesome fic, as usual!
freebird chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Not too bad, you could have had more interaction between the two.
Flux Casey chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
I hated Evangelion (so very very much). But this was a good read.
Patcheresu chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
Surprisingly well played for the two people involved. Have you ever read "My Life Is A Goddamn Mess"? It's a famous Let's Play of Persona 3 that captivates the entire CGI as "drawings" and cutscenes as "animations". It gets Heartwarming as he turns from a loner to a person who's involved and actually cares, and ends with Minato being looking forward to dying for the world's sins if it means it and his friends have a chance to better itselves. Goes to show ya, Fundamentalists are lacking nowadays when they stare symbolism straight in the eye. HE'S JESUS, and they picked up POKEMON, but nooo they can't tell something if his demonic name is MESSIAH? LOL.
31 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »