Reviews for Hard Times and Strange Minds
magicflyingmintbunnies chapter 7 . 7/13
Well, this was one of the most random and weirdest shit (not that the story is shit mind you) I've read in a while.. A completely awesome story author! Gave me quite a good laugh at three in the morning.
FireFox Vixen chapter 7 . 4/8
PRUSSIA NOW PLEASE
IT HAS BEEN THREE YEARS COME ON
stylus legna chapter 7 . 4/8/2014
Oh god, Ukraine XD

Also, poor Cznada. No one ever listens to him, the poor thing!
ArthurAlbionKirkland chapter 3 . 12/2/2013
...dude, WTF.
Dearest Destiny chapter 7 . 11/6/2013
aw, sucks for Canada. so sorry, Canada
Dearest Destiny chapter 3 . 11/6/2013
omg lord of the rings references!
Ersatz Writer chapter 7 . 8/10/2013
Dude.

If one day, heaven forbid, Hetalia begins to end, YOU, my friend, can continue a fan version. You should get some brilliant almost canon looking Hetalia artist on dA or something (khakipants12 is amazing!) and you should make some of your fics into comics! :3 I love reading Hetalia fics out loud and doing all the voices (XD) and all the screaming and murdering... XD I have a sore throat.

Oh, the different versions of the tale was absolutely brilliant. XD Poor Canada... But of course it would be him who actually keeps track of what's going on. :3 I actually thought France sounded pretty reliable, 'cept he missed most of the looney thing. And England! Trying to get into Hogwarts! So freaking brilliant! XD Scotty is a meanie. XP

Drunk, ungentlemanly England. I... I laughed way too hard at the 'ungentlemanly burp and fart combination'. Iggy... I can never look at that sexy face without sniggering again. You brought this upon yourself. XD

*snigger*

I'm sorry. I'm just immature. XD

"It's fun because it's shiny!" Is now my motto. A gold star for trying England, but face it, you fail as a parent. *shakes head* Idiots... The lot of them...
Equality4Puppies chapter 4 . 7/25/2013
This was just too funny!
Equality4Puppies chapter 3 . 7/25/2013
The 'you have my body' line had me laughing so hard!
Equality4Puppies chapter 2 . 7/25/2013
omg
Equality4Puppies chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
XDDD
Booksandstories chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
This story is so great and hilarious :)