Reviews for Hard Times and Strange Minds
Longlive Imagination chapter 3 . 3/4/2013
freaking englands story so awesome
Longlive Imagination chapter 2 . 3/4/2013
XD AMERICA
Longlive Imagination chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
:D awesome chapter
aquabless chapter 7 . 1/16/2013
made my day, loved it! :D
hope you post Prussia's chappie at some point :c
Guest chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
Inside England's drunken mind: Harry Potter, LotR, James bond... a cross-over of epic proportions. Also... they should so let him into Hogwarts, he can teach History of Magic instead of Binns (sorry Proffessor Binns).
FlyingLemonKitteh chapter 7 . 11/12/2012
Omg you are a don. An absolute, fucking DON. And i love you, ya know that?
i Mel-chan i chapter 7 . 8/18/2012
Haha they snuck into Belarus' room? Drunk England is seriously so much fun to read! Overall great story I liked all the characters' POV
Lurker chapter 4 . 8/18/2012
Canada? OMG I gasped out loud in surprise, seriously he was there the entire time! Can't wait to hear the true story ! ;)
Lurker chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
England's obsession with Hogwarts is hilarious! In my mind I can see Dumbledore rejecting all his demands. Can't wait to read France :3
Reflect chapter 7 . 6/3/2012
Oh my goodness. This was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing and my dad and siblibngs were all like "wtf are you crackin up at?"

My goodness, I've read your other stories too like Thanks for the Pranks and Presidential Initiation (something like that, right?) and your stories are so funny! They keep me laughing through the whole thing! (And I keep getting funny looks!)

Now if you don't mind me, I'm gonna go reread some of your fics...
weaselslam chapter 3 . 5/29/2012
Dear god.

I've been giggling like mad since starting this story. Then I got to that part. /That part/.

"He who shall not be named has come back, England."

I fucking lost it.

Thank you for making my life. XD
kapteeni chapter 7 . 5/5/2012
This was...so amazing. So very amazing.

To think France's was the most accurate!

But...Prussia and Estonia? Ehh?
LightningIzzy chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
Oh I see what you did thar.

Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs reference. XD

America made England and himself sound like such a CHEESY couple in his story.

I loved it.
4077th chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
I love this so fucking much. I almost died of laughter, just imaging the poor president and the other nations are just icing on the cake.
moved000 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
aw. you still haven't finished this one )':

this was really good, it was funny. i loved britains part of the story and how he ended it. like all that and then suddenly THE END

great job!

i hope you could someday finish the story :)
247 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »