Reviews for Family Life
reisova chapter 1 . 4/8/2020
Nice story, M is to softy :)
sz3ianne chapter 35 . 7/7/2019
A very nice story, thank you. Hope to read a new story soon.
Chelsietx chapter 35 . 1/25/2018
Just reread this heartwarming story. I loved how you brought all these people together and gave Martin some peace. Well done!
Guest chapter 35 . 10/8/2017
I just started reading Doc Martin FF. This was such a lovely story.
Catservant chapter 35 . 5/26/2016
Just finished reading your story, I liked it very much! I liked your original characters and how they helped get Martin out of his shell and for example into jeans and a lingerie shop ;-) It was interesting how you brought Chris(topher), Terry, and Margaret into the story. The development of Chris's and Martin's relationship was carved out nicely; and getting Martin really sick, so that Chris was faced with Martin still being affected by nightmares (even though not anymore for a few years, as long as he's healthy) and being able to do his duty as a father and help caring for him, was a nice plot idea. Generally loved the interaction between Phil and his daddy.
Thank you for sharing this story with us :)
Limaccia chapter 33 . 10/23/2015
Favourite bit:
"You're awake Martin, how are you feeling?"
"Like death warmed over . . . but better than last night when I just felt like death."
LOL!
Limaccia chapter 24 . 10/23/2015
Interesting coincidence that Joan fractured her clavicle here a series or two before Louisa fractured hers!
bee.zippy chapter 35 . 3/26/2015
A very nice story of redemption and second chances. Thank you for sharing it with us!
minerva chapter 35 . 9/24/2014
Really loved this story. Especially how you reunited Doc and his dad and how you dealt with Margaret!
Apl9662 chapter 35 . 2/13/2014
I love this story and the way Martin and Louisa find love and peace! You start to smile when starting to read this story and never stop smiling. Hope that you will write a sequel and describe Martin's feelings during the pregnancy and birth of the next Ellingham.. :-)
reallybodmin chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
mobile contraceptive-hilarious!
OliveLouisa chapter 15 . 12/10/2011
Perfect portrayal of Edith in this chapter! Ohh how i despise the character haha!
OliveLouisa chapter 14 . 12/10/2011
I can completely see Martin in that lingerie shop and how very awkward it would be for him! Fantastic character writing :D
OliveLouisa chapter 12 . 12/10/2011
Phil in this chapter is completely adorable, asking Martin to take up the slack on kissing Mummy! Bless him :) Great job!
OliveLouisa chapter 8 . 12/10/2011
I had picked up on the clues you have been leaving up until this point and I think I have worked it out in the chapter before about the new neighbour and the letters :P Now throughout this chapter have been shouting what I think the links are! :P Brilliant :D